How Do I know If UFS Accepted Me?
How Do I know If UFS Accepted Me? Ufs self-service
To check the status of your UFS application on the UFS system: Launch any web browser, and enter www.ufs.ac.za into the address bar. You will be directed to the Oracle PeopleSoft system after clicking on “Student Self-Service.” After arriving at the Oracle PeopleSoft system: application statuses for all submitted applications.
The University of Free State (UFS) Admission Application Status site is a legitimate, dedicated online resource that allows you to track and view your application status to determine whether you have been admitted to the university. Ufs self-service
How to track 2024-2025 application status at UFS
- To check the status of your UFS application on the UFS system: Open any web browser and enter www.ufs.ac.za into the address bar.
- On the website of UFS’s active page: KovsieLife can be accessed by selecting the ‘Students’ tab.
- On the live KovsieLife page, select the “Student Self-Service” tab.
- You will be directed to the Oracle PeopleSoft system after clicking on “Student Self-Service.”
- After you’ve reached the Oracle PeopleSoft system:
- Type in your student number in the User ID text box;
- Type in your password in the Password text box; and
- Click ‘Sign In’ once you have typed in your student number and password.
- You will be directed to the “Student Services Center” by the system once you have successfully logged in to Oracle PeopleSoft.
- To check the status of your application(s), click “See Application” on the current Student Services Center page.
The Application Helpdesk will assist you with the application process. Contact the helpdesk agents for:
- Information on any study program’s admission requirements;
- Assistance to complete your application forms (online or hard copy);
- Tracking the status of your application.
Contact: +27 51 401 9666 | E:firstname.lastname@example.org