How Long Do You Have To Accept A UFS Offer?
How Long Do You Have To Accept A UFS Offer? UFS firm offer accepted
UFS typically stipulates a timeframe for accepting an admissions offer. Depending on the program and intake, this date may change, although it is typically within a few weeks of accepting the offer. For the specific date and instructions for accepting the offer, students should refer to the admission offer letter or the UFS website.
It’s also crucial to keep in mind that if the deadline is missed, the offer can be revoked and the student might have to apply for admission again during a subsequent intake. You must accept the offer to attend the UFS once you have been formally chosen or admitted to a program. Following your acceptance of the offer, you may use the self-service platform to finish your online registration. UFS firm offer accepted
How to accept UFS Offer
Step 1: ACCEPT STUDY OFFER
- To accept your offer, sign in to https://www.ufs.ac.za/studyoffer. If you have more than one offer, you must select one. One offer can be accepted at a time, and if it is not accepted, it expires after three days (72 hours).
- Tip: To access the UFS website, you must have valid UFS login information. To assist you, check out these videos: http://selfservice.ufs.ac.za If you’ve forgotten your password, you may reset it by clicking here or calling 051 401 9111 for assistance (press 4).
Step 2: EXAMINE REGISTRATION INFORMATION
After two working days of your acceptance of the offer, you will get registration details. Go over all the details, paying close attention to:
- Registration guide (click here)
- Registration website (www.ufs.ac.za/register
Step 3: PREPARE YOUR FINANCES
- Please be sure to complete your first payment five (5) working days prior to signing up for the UFS. Please send your confirmation letter to email@example.com if you have a bursary or sponsorship that has been accepted and covers all of your costs for 2024.
- As soon as the prepayment block is removed, if you are a student who has been accepted by NSFAS and NSFAS has confirmed your funding with them, you will get an SMS. Only until NSFAS has validated your funding with the UFS can the university send you an SMS. Please get in touch with the UFS Financial Aid Office if, after two (2) weeks have passed since NSFAS confirmed your funds, you have not received an SMS in order to get assistance.
Step 4: NEED ACADEMIC ADVICE?
Check your faculty yearbook for 2024 at https://www.ufs.ac.za/templates/rule-books to validate the modules (the courses) you need to finish your degree. Please seek guidance from a CTL Central Academic Advisor if you are unsure.
Step 5: ENROL (REGISTER)
According to the Faculty Curriculum Advising Schedule, registration begins on February 6th, 2024. When you have completed your registration, kindly download the following files:
- proof of registration (click here)
- class timetable (course schedule) (click here
Step 6: GET a STUDENT CARD
Once your enrollment (registration) request is complete, get in touch with the Card Division to request your student card.
For the purpose of processing a student card, you must have your registration documentation.
Step 7: GET STUDY MATERIAL
Access online study material on Blackboard:
For more information, contact:
UFS Contact Centre | 051 401 9111