How To Apply For UFS Online 2024-2025
How To Apply For UFS Online 2024-2025; Ufs prospectus 2024
Visit https://apply.ufs.ac.za/Application/Start to submit an online application to UFS for the class of 2024. You will need both to access and complete the online application form, so have a valid email address and mobile phone on hand. Do each step and submit your electronic application afterward. Make sure you correctly fill out the application; for instance, if you require housing in an on-campus residence or financial aid, be sure you note this in the appropriate part.
Take Note: During the academic year 2024, UFS will not accept any Late Applications. Upload copies of the following in PDF or JPEG format when you apply for undergraduate
studies: Ufs prospectus 2024
- Your ID if you are a South African citizen
- Your passport if you are an international student
- Your parent’s ID or passport if you are younger than 18
- Your final Grade 11 results or the equivalent thereof with the school’s stamp
- Your mid-year Grade 12 results or the equivalent thereof
- Grade 12 certificate or the equivalent thereof if you have already matriculated
- Your academic record, only if you are/were a student at another institution of higher learning
- USAf accreditation from the examination board for South African universities.
Important Information for UFS Online Application 2024
Please, all applicants must take note of the following important information
- If the evaluation of your application is positive, you will receive a conditional offer to study – SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY OF SPACE.
- Selection programs are excluded.
- If you have indicated in your application that you require on-campus residence, you will also receive correspondence from the Housing
and Residence Affairs.
- Remember that qualifying for your chosen program does not guarantee university admission.
- You need to source and secure financial support for your studies.
- When the final Grade 12 results are released in January 2023, all applications will be re-evaluated; should your evaluation be positive, you will receive a final offer
- You have to complete the online acceptance process for the offer within the stipulated timeframe
- If you fail to complete the acceptance process for the offer before the deadline, the offer will be withdrawn
- Pay the prescribed first application fee payment before registration
The University of the Free State, UFS Admission Requirements 20
For degree studies at the University of the Free State, you are expected to:
- you have an NSC or NCV with an endorsement that allows entrance to degree studies (Bachelor’s degree) or an equivalent
- you meet all the minimum admission requirements for the program you intend to study.
- you have a minimum level of 4 (50%) in English Home Language or English First Additional Language
- you must pass certain school subjects with a minimum level of achievement in order to take a certain university module
- you must get a mark of 70% for Mathematics in Grade 12 if you plan to study BSc majoring in Physics with Engineering subjects.
How to Apply to UFS Online Application Form 2024 PDF
The University of Free State, UFS Online Application 2024 is very easy. To use the online application form, follow the simple steps below:
- Go to the UFS Online Application portal: https://apply.ufs.ac.za-2024
- Read the online application instruction very carefully before you proceed
- Each prospective student must complete the online application.
- If you are an existing Applicant, enter your email address for the initial registration email to be resent
- Applicants with existing UFS Student Number should click on “Start NEW Application” to continue
- Verify your personal details and click “Next”
- Make sure that you complete the application properly and attach all the required documents.
- Submit your application for evaluation