Kwazulu Natal phd Programmes
Kwazulu Natal PHD Administrators Contact Details,Kwazulu Natal phd Programmes
UKZN is a research-intensive university that values and encourages research excellence, innovation, and creativity. The PhD programs offered at UKZN are designed to help students with advanced research skills, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities, and also provide them with opportunities to engage in original, cutting-edge research and many more.
To qualify for a PhD course at UKZN, Applicants will also need to demonstrate their research potential, which may include submitting a research proposal or a detailed outline of their proposed research project. The admissions process for PhD programs at UKZN is highly competitive, and successful applicants are typically selected based on their academic merit, research potential, and compatibility with the university’s research focus areas. If you’re interested in applying for a PhD program at UKZN, I recommend that you continue reading this article for insightful details
Criteria For Admission To Study PHD At Kwazulu Natal
Any university will not register a candidate for a PHD by research unless the candidate:
- satisfied the requirements for a relevant prerequisite degree as specified in the College concerned (Masters); or been admitted to the status of that degree in terms of Rule GR7(a); or attained a level of competence as defined in Rule GR7(b)
b) A college may prescribe further minimum criteria for admission to study.
Kwazulu Natal PHD Periods Of Registration
A student must have been enrolled in the program for at least four full semesters or eight semesters, depending on whether they are a part-time student, before a doctor of philosophy or supervised doctoral degree by research can be given.
Kwazulu Natal PHD Application
Applications will need to be made online
- Brief curriculum vitae which should include details of your current work situation and any research-related activities including publications (e.g. articles, reports) that you may have (co)authored,
- Cover letter (indicate in your cover letter which of the Graduate School of Business and Leadership Academic staff members you have consulted regarding your intended research. Click here to view staff research interests, You may also suggest whom you would like to work with as the promoter of your study. If you do not know any Graduate School of Business & Leadership staff, then indicate in your recommendation what kind of expertise you would consider being appropriate to support your studies.)
- 5 page description of the research that you intend to pursue the PhD studies. Click here to download the Research to download the Research
- A copy of your academic record, especially the results obtained for your Honors and Master’s degree (for example the results for course work and the research components where applicable)
- A photocopy of the abstract of your master’s research dissertation
- Certified copies of Degree certificates
- Certified copy of I.D /Passport
- SAQA approval letter for International Applicants
N.B.All certified copies must not be older than 3 months from the certification date.
Kwazulu Natal PHD Available Program
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
Kwazulu Natal PHD Administrators Contact Details
For more information
Tel: +27 31 260 8673
Physical address: University Road, Westville Campus, University of KwaZulu-Natal
Postal address: Private Bag x54001, Durban, 4000