Kwazulu Natal University Masters Programmes
How long is a Masters degree in UKZN, Kwazulu Natal University Masters Programmes
Kwazulu Natal University Masters Programmes. Educating and preparing graduates who can advance knowledge in the nation is the main goal of the master’s programs at UKZN. This equips students with the skills necessary for an advanced and specialized professional job as well as for innovative leadership in a particular field. Our MBA program demands a high level of theoretical engagement and intellectual independence for successful completion. If you have a degree, you may apply, and this article will explain the master’s programs offered by Kwazulu Natal University.
UKZN Masters Program DURATION
The MBA program lasts for two years. The first year consists of finishing modules, while the second year consists of finishing a dissertation as well as one optional and one core module.
UKZN Masters ENTRANCE CRITERIA
- hold a degree with honours, a postgraduate diploma at level 8, a bachelor’s degree in a related field at level 8, admission to the status of a degree with honours, or have demonstrated the level of competence required by the university’s admissions framework; and
- You must have completed at least three years of formal, full-time employment and be at least 25 years old on January 1st of the first registration year.
- possess a passing score on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or another entrance test that the school has authorized.
How To Apply for UKZN Masters Program
- Meet the admission criteria.
- Apply online at www.gsbl.ukzn.ac.za (Closing date for applications: 31 October)
- Pay the application fee.
- Pay the R220 application cost, which is non-refundable. We can only accept EFT. Please be aware that the application form only accepts proof of payment in electronic form (PDF).
- Write the entrance test.
Once the application form has been submitted, the Higher Degrees Officer will send you the test dates.
- Decision and feedback.
Once the entrance test results are available, your application will be reviewed by the School Admissions Committee and you will be notified of the outcome. NOTE: Only online electronic applications will be considered.
UKZN Masters COURSE STRUCTURE
- Business, Government and Society
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Investment and Portfolio Management
- Management Information Systems
- International Business and Finance
- Coaching and Mentoring
SEMESTER 1 YEAR 1
- Qualitative & Quantitative Research Methods
- Economics for Management
- Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Corporate Finance & Decision-making
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Human Capital Management
- Strategic Marketing
YEAR 2SEMESTER 1
- Advanced Strategy
UKZN University Financial Aid And Accommodation
- The University has a policy of granting financial aid and rooms in residence only to students who have a reasonable chance of completing a programme.
- Financial aid and a place in residence will continue if a student’s academic performance is satisfactory. Students in doubt must consult with the Student Funding Centre to determine if further funding will be available.
- If there is a poor chance of funding, it is sensible to start making alternative arrangements or enquire about less expensive study options.
UKZN Prospectus 2024-2025 PDF
The University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) has a prospectus for students. This prospectus contains the academic calendar, courses and requirements, student fees and funding, application and registration process, and many more.
UKZN Prospectus 2024-2025 is available in PDF format for download for both undergraduate and postgraduate applicants. UKZN Undergraduate Prospectus 2024 PDF download and UKZN Postgraduate Prospectus 2024 PDF download are available on the University of KwaZulu-Natal official website or check from the links below
For students, the university has a number of campuses.
- Howard College
- Medical School
DBN: +27 31 260 1111
PMB: +27 33 260 5111
or Call +27 31 260 8596 and follow the voice prompts
Private Bag X03, Ashwood, 3605
Tel: +27 (0)31 260 3414/3245
HOWARD COLLEGE CAMPUS
University of KwaZulu-Natal, Durban, 4041
Tel: +27 (0)31 260 7757/2238/2212
NELSON R MANDELA SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
Private Bag 7, Congella, Durban, 4013
Tel: +27 (0)31 260 4248/4377
Private Bag X01, Scottsville, 3209
Tel: +27 (0)33 260 5212/5214/5022
Private Bag X54001, Durban, 4000
Tel: +27 (0)31 260 2011/3417/7877
ClickHEREfor more details