North-West University (NWU) Online Application 2024-2025
,NWU Online Application 2024-2025
The North-West University (NWU) Online Application for 2024-2025 Academic year will be open on 1 April 2023 and close on 30 September 2023 for all undergraduate and some postgraduate studies. So, prospective students planning to study at NWU for the 2024 academic session must apply for admission via www.nwu.ac.za online application 2024 portal before the closing date or deadline. The North-West University will not accept any late applications for 2024 therefore, applicants are urged to apply on time.
North-West University (NWU) Application Dates for 2024-2025
North-West University (NWU) Online Applications for 2024 will be open on 1 April 2023 for all programmes.
NWU Closing dates for 2024:
- Music: Applications for admission to the university closed on 15 July 2023
- Applications for auditions to any of the undergraduate music programmes closed on 25 July 2023.
- Graphic Design: 31 August 2023
- Engineering: 31 August 2022
- Urban and Regional planning: 31 August 2023
- BSc Consumer Sciences: 31 August 2023
- Occupational Hygiene: 31 August 2023
- All other selection courses: 30 June 2023
How to Apply to North-West University (NWU) Online Application Form 2024-2025
NWU Online Application 2024 form will be available on 1 April 2023 at www.nwu.ac.za. To apply online at #NWU2024, follow the steps below:
- Visit NWU website: www.nwu.ac.za apply for 2024
- Point the cursor on “Study at NWU” tab at the top menu of the page
- Then, Click on “Apply Here” link and read the application instructions
- Select the qualification in which you wish to apply
- Click on the “Apply Online” link and scroll down
- At the right side of the page where you see “logging in step-by-step”,
- Click on “Getting a student number” and read the instructions
- Go to the online application platform
- Click on New application
- Click on Create new student number and complete all the fields
- Use the student number together with the PIN number you created to log in
- Choose what do you want to study and complete all the fields
- Then, upload all your supporting documents
- Press the “Submit Application” button when you have finished ensuring that NWU receive your application for review
NWU Online Registration 2024-2025
To register online for North-West University 2024, you will need to follow these steps:
- Visit the North-West University website at https://www.nwu.ac.za/
- Click on the “Apply Now” button on the homepage.
- Select the appropriate category, i.e., undergraduate or postgraduate.
- Create an account or log in if you already have one.
- Fill in the required information, including your personal details and academic information.
- Upload the required documents, such as your academic transcripts and ID documents.
- Pay the application fee if required.
- Submit your application for review
After submitting your application, you will receive a confirmation email from the university. The university will then review your application and notify you of the outcome. If you are accepted, you will be provided with further instructions on how to complete the registration process.
OTHER RELATED LINKS: