Rhodes University (RU) Online Application 2024-2025
Rhodes University Online Application 2024-2025: RU Online Application Form 2024 closing date status: ROSS Rhodes University online application 2024-2025
Rhodes University (RU) Online Application for the 2024-2025 Academic year will be open on 1 April 2023 and close on 30 September 2023. Therefore, prospective students who wants to study at Rhodes University for 2024 must submit an online application via www.ru.ac.za online application form 2024 portal before the closing date or deadline. Rhodes University will not accept Late Applications for 2024.
To apply to Rhodes University Online Application Form 2024, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the Rhodes University website at www.ru.ac.za and click on “Apply” at the top of the page.
- Create an account by clicking on “New Application” if you don’t already have an account. If you have an account, log in using your email and password.
- Fill in the required personal information, including your name, address, and contact details.
- Select the program you want to apply for and provide the necessary academic information, including your previous qualifications and transcripts.
- Upload any required documents, such as certified copies of your ID, academic transcripts, and proof of payment of the application fee.
- Submit your application.
After submitting your application, you will receive an email confirming that your application has been received. The university will then review your application and notify you of the outcome. If your application is successful, you will receive an offer of admission and instructions on how to complete the registration process.
It is important to note that the application process may differ depending on the program you are applying for. Therefore, it is recommended to visit the Rhodes University website or contact the university directly for more information about the application process for your specific program.
How to Apply Rhodes University Online Application 2024-2025
- Register on the online system at https://ross.ru.ac.za/using your email address and creating a password
- You will then be sent an email with a link to activate you on the system.
- Click the link to activate your registration.
- This process will take you back to ROSS where you need to click the Admission/Other button (clicking the right button here is important)
- You will then be allowed to enter your login and password created in step one.
- Once you have completed your application you need to tick the button accepting the terms and conditions and submit.
- When you have submitted you are required to pay the R100 application fee. Various options are provided by the system.
- If you pay your application fee to the bank you need to use your application number as the reference and email the deposit slip to us.
- Once you have completed the process above we will process the application and you are provided a student number and login.
Rhodes University Admission Requirements 2024-2025
- Two languages at level 4 (50 – 59%) Maths or level 4 (50% – 59%) or Maths Lit. level 3 (40-49%) with APS of 40+
- English Home Language 65% and above and an APS of 45+
- English First Additional Language 70% and above with an APS of 45+
- Mathematics, Life and Physical Sciences 65% and above with an APS of 45
- To qualify for degree studies at Rhodes University, learners must pass: English language at an achievement rating of 4 (50 – 59%) or above.
- At least four of the seven subjects must be from the list of recommended subject listed and students must have obtained an achievement rating of 4 (50 – 59%) or above.
OTHER RELATED LINKS: