Stellenbosch University Application Form 2024 PDF
Stellenbosch University Application Form 2024 PDF; Stellenbosch university registration 2024
The University of Stellenbosch Application Form 2024 is now accessible in pdf format. You must first get familiar with the entry requirements for the academic year if you wish to obtain the Stellenbosch Application form. You must submit your Entrance Application Form on time if you want to enroll in a degree program at Stellenbosch University, whether it be an undergraduate, postgraduate, law, distance learning, or certificate program. See additional information below.
We will cover the University of Stellenbosch Entrance Criteria, How to Download the Stellenbosch University Application Form 2024, and other pertinent information on this page regarding the University of Stellenbosch Admissions. For the 2024 academic year, the University of Stellenbosch Admissions Office has made the application form internet accessible.
Applications from candidates who meet the required qualifications and are interested in attending the University of Stellenbosch are invited. The University of Stellenbosch has general requirements for applicants that include having a higher certificate requires a minimum APS of 15, a diploma requires a minimum APS of 18, and a bachelor’s degree requires a minimum APS of 21 or above. Stellenbosch university registration 2024
- Stellenbosch University undergradute Application Form-Download PDF
- Stellenbosch University postgradute Application Form-Download PDF
- Stellenbosch University Application Form-Download PDF
Stellenbosch University Admission Requirements 2024-2025
Minimum academic requirements for a bachelor’s degree?
- South African Language of Learning and Teaching (English or Afrikaans) must be 30%
- An achievement rating of 4 (50% – 59%) in four 20-credit subjects.
- If you are applying for admission to undergraduate programs you must take the National Benchmark Test (NBT)
How do you calculate your National Senior Certificate average at Stellenbosch University?
- Highest score in Language of Learning and Teaching (Eng or Afr) + (5 x best results in 20-credit subjects excluding Life Orientation, Advanced Mathematics, Mathematics 3, and any other non-NSC subject s). The total is then divided by 6.
How do we assess Stellenbosch University’s international qualifications?
- Final school results from International Curriculum (Cambridge International, International Baccalaureate, etc.), including School of Tomorrow.
- For the minimum requirements for international curriculums visit www.sun.ac.za. (A-levels, AS-levels, IB diploma, and GCSE/IGCSE/O-levels)
- Meet further requirements specific to the program (s) of your choice as set out in the program outlines under the various faculties.
- All those who are applying for admission to undergraduate programs of the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences must register for and write the Situational Judgement Test.
For help acquiring the application form, you can also get in touch with the university’s admissions office directly.
Stellenbosch University Application Fee 2024-2025
All applicants must pay a non-refundable online application fee of R100 during the application process. Online payment is the easiest and fastest way to pay your application fee. When you make an offline payment, you can submit your application and log in to your Applicant Portal to submit your proof of payment as soon as you have made the payment.
Please remember that international applicants as well as applicants for quantile 1 to 4 schools do not have to pay the online application fee. In case you have any financial challenges paying your R100 application fee, please send your motivation to the Contact and Client Service Centre at email@example.com.
How to Apply at Stellenbosch University Online Application Form 2024-2025
All prospective students who want to study at Stellenbosch University (SUN) for 2024 must apply online for admission on the official website. To Apply online at SUN 2024, follow the steps below
- Go to Stellenbosch University website: www.sun.ac.za/english/maties-2024
- Access the SUN Student portal: https://student.sun.ac.za
- Log into the applications page via the “Applicant” icon
- Choose the “Create a profile” link if you are a new applicant
- Then, select “New Application” and enter all the required details
- Click on the “Create” button after filling out the form with your details
- Once you have completed the “Create Your Profile” page and have clicked on the “Create button”, a successful message will appear.
- Then select the link to continue with your online application
- Enter the same email address and password details you provided on your Create Profile page
- Click on Programme Selection and then Add to select the program you would like to apply for on the application portal page
- Select the Faculty, Programme Type and Programme, and Year of studies and click on the Save button
- Click Personal Information and complete the outstanding details. Click Save and continue
- Then, click “Payment and agreement”. Select “I accept the Application Terms and Conditions” and click Submit Application for review
For more details, click HERE