Stellenbosch University Status Check 2024-2025
Stellenbosch University Status Check 2024-2025; Stellenbosch university student portal
Status of application 2024-2025
Click here for the application status
You can check the status of your application by visiting the Stellenbosch University website and using the login credentials you created when you submitted your application to access your application portal. Once you’ve logged in, you should be able to see the status of your application and any updates or messages related to it. You can also get in touch with the Stellenbosch University admissions office directly to inquire about the status of your application. Stellenbosch University Status Check 2024-2025
Stellenbosch university student portal
Stellenbosch University Admission Requirements 2024-2025
Minimum academic requirements for a bachelor’s degree?
- South African Language of Learning and Teaching (English or Afrikaans) must be 30%
- An achievement rating of 4 (50% – 59%) in four 20-credit subjects.
- If you are applying for admission to undergraduate programs you must take the National Benchmark Test (NBT)
How do you calculate your National Senior Certificate average at Stellenbosch University?
- Highest score in Language of Learning and Teaching (Eng or Afr) + (5 x best results in 20-credit subjects excluding Life Orientation, Advanced Mathematics, Mathematics 3, and any other non-NSC subject s). The total is then divided by 6.
How do we assess Stellenbosch University’s international qualifications?
- Final school results from International Curriculum (Cambridge International, International Baccalaureate, etc.), including School of Tomorrow.
- For the minimum requirements for international curriculums visit www.sun.ac.za. (A-levels, AS-levels, IB diploma, and GCSE/IGCSE/O-levels)
- Meet further requirements specific to the program (s) of your choice as set out in the program outlines under the various faculties.
- All those who are applying for admission to undergraduate programs of the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences must register for and write the Situational Judgement Test.
Stellenbosch University Online Application Fee 2024-2025
All applicants must pay a non-refundable online application fee of R100 during the application process. Online payment is the easiest and fastest way to pay your application fee. When you make an offline payment, you can submit your application and log in to your Applicant Portal to submit your proof of payment as soon as you have made the payment.
Please remember that international applicants as well as applicants for quantile 1 to 4 schools do not have to pay the online application fee. In case you have any financial challenges paying your R100 application fee, please send your motivation to the Contact and Client Service Centre at email@example.com.
Stellenbosch University Application Status 2024-2025
Once you have completed and submitted your online application for evaluation, Stellenbosch University will send you a confirmation message via SMS and email about the approval of your application. To check the status of your application at Stellenbosch University for the 2024-2025 Academic year, follow the step-by-step below
- Go to the Stellenbosch University Application status portal for 2024
- Enter your username (e-mail address)
- Type in the password you created for your profile
- Log in to the Applicant Portal
- Then, click on “Check Stellenbosch University Application Status” 2024.
For more details, click HERE