The University of Cape Town (UCT) Online Application 2024-2025
UCT Online Application 2024-2025: The University of Cape Town Online Application 2024 form
The University of Cape Town (UCT) Online Application for the 2024-2025 Academic year will be open from 1 April 2023 to 31 July 2023 for all undergraduate programmes. Therefore, if any wishes to study at UCT in 2024 must apply online via the UCT Online Application Form for 2024 at https://applyonline.uct.ac.za before the closing date or deadline. No late application will be accepted by UCT for 2024.
Applicants are encouraged to visit www.uct.ac.za online application 2024 portal for more details on how to submit an application online. Remember that application for admission to the University of Cape Town (UCT) for the 2024-2025 Academic year is not by merit. It will depend on you meeting the UCT Admission requirements for your chosen qualification and if there is space available for the programme you wish to study.
UCT Online Application Dates for 2024-2025
Application for admission to the University of Cape Town, UCT Online 2024 opens on 1 April 2023. Below are the details of the application opening and closing dates for each programme.
- Applications for admission in 2024 open at 12:00 noon on 1 April 2023
- The National Benchmark Tests (NBTs) registrations open on 1 April 2023
- All undergraduate applications, student housing, and the last date to write the NBTs if you wish to be considered for a conditional offer by the Faculty of Health Sciences is 31 July 2023
- Bachelor of Arts in Fine Art (BA(FA)) portfolios are due on 31 August 2023
Click HERE for all UCT Application dates for 2024
How to Apply to UCT Online Application Form 2024-2025
The University of Cape Town, UCT Online Application 2024-2025 form system is very easy to use, accurate and simple. Follow the guidelines below to apply online at UCT for 2024
- Visit the UCT Online website at http://applyonline.uct.ac.za/2024
- Select your level of qualification whether undergraduate or postgraduate
- Carefully read the online application information
- Choose the year you want to apply for, 2024.
- Click on the “Continue” button
- Read carefully and consent to the “UCT Privacy Notice”
- Fill out the online application form with your personal information
- Complete and submit your application for evaluation.
The University of Cape Town (UCT) Admission Requirements 2024-2025
- The minimum requirement for admission to undergraduate diploma study is a National Senior Certificate (NSC) as certified by Umalusi with an achievement rating of 3 (Moderate Achievement, 40-49%) or better in 4 recognised NSC 20-credit subjects.
- Applicants holding a South African National Senior Certificate (NSC) need to pass a minimum of 4 subjects at a rating of 4 (Adequate Achievement, 50-59%) or better in any four 20-credit NSC subjects.
- Applicants holding a South African Senior Certificate need matriculation endorsement.
- Applicants holding non-South African school-leaving certificates must qualify for a matriculation exemption certificate.
- South African Senior Certificate undergraduate applicants to UCT must have achieved a pass of 40% or more on the Higher Grade in English (First or Second Language) at the Senior Certificate level.
- South African NSC undergraduate applicants to UCT, must have achieved a rating of 2 (Elementary Achievement, 30-40%) or better at the Home Language or First Additional Language level.
For more information, visit: http://applyonline.uct.ac.za/
OTHER RELATED LINKS: