UFH Ienabler Login
UFH Ienabler Login: A student portal login is a commonly used word that describes the login page where students can provide a username and password to gain access to an education organization’s programs and other learning-related materials and information.
University of Fort Hare (UFH) has enabled the official Student Portal for both students and staff to perform certain online tasks on the site. These online tasks include applications, registrations, fee payments, admission letters download, application status etc.
If you are looking for the University of Fort Hare Official Login Portal link, this information will be of great use and You can access It easily here.
WHO CAN USE THE UFH STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN?
- Prospective students
- First-year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
HOW TO ACCESS/LOGIN INTO THE UFH STUDENT PORTAL
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to https://ienabler.ufh.ac.za
- Kindly log in with your username and password
- Once logged in, you will be able to perform any of the academic activities.
How To retrieve University Fort Hare Ienabler Login
- Visit the University of Fort Hare website (www.ufh.ac.za) and click on the “iEnabler” link in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- On the iEnabler login page, click on the “Forgot Password” link located below the log in fields.
- You will be directed to a page where you will be prompted to enter your username.
- Enter your username and click on the “Submit” button.
- You will receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password. Follow the prompts in the email to reset your password.
- Once you have reset your password, you can use your new login credentials to access iEnabler.
UFH Contact Details
You may use the following contact information to make personal inquiries about the University of Fort Hare applications.
Tel: 040 602 2011
Postal Address: Private Bag, X1314, Alice, 5700
For more information on UFH click here. You can ask your question in the comment section.