University of Fort Hare (UFH) Online Application 2024-2025
UFH Online Application 2024-2025: The University of Fort Hare: www.ufh.ac.za online application 2024
The University of Fort Hare (UFH) Online Application for the 2024-2025 Academic cycle will be open on 1 April 2023 and close on 31 October 2023. Therefore, prospective applicants planning to study at UFH for the 2024-2025 academic year must submit an online application via www.ufh.ac.za online application form 2024 portal before the closing date or deadline. UFH will not accept any Late Applications for 2024 so students should apply as soon as possible.
How to Apply to UFH Online Application Form 2024-2025
UFH Online Application Form for 2024 is available in PDF format. Applications to UFH is basically online. The University of Fort Hare, UFH management has made the online application system very simple, easy and accurate for students to use. Please make sure you have a valid email address and access to a scanner before proceeding with your online application
To Apply Online at UFH for 2024, follow the steps below:
- Go to UFH website: www.ufh.ac.za/apply/2024
- Read the application instructions on the screen before you proceed
- Then, click on “Apply Now” at the top right menu of the page
- A Comprehensive Web Application page opens
- Read the instructions before you continue the application process
- Answer the question to proceed. If “Yes”, enter UFH student number and your password and continue
- If “No”, create an account with UFH to get a student number
- After that, use your student number to complete your application
- Submit your application for review
Please, consult the online application checklist and student guide to ensure you have all required information and documents.
READ ALSO: UKZN Online Application 2024-2025
UFH Required Documents for Online Application 2024-2025
All applicants should make sure to have the following supporting documents for UFH online application for 2024.
- Identity Document
- Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
- Original Proof of payment of application fee
- Grade 11 Final Results and Term 1 Grade 12 Results (If you are currently doing matric)
- Matric Certificate
- SAQA clearance certificate (all undergrad nursing students)
- Academic Record, including proof that the Certificate of Conduct has been requested from the previous University / University of Technology / Technikon if you had registered at another institution
UFH Application Dates for 2024-2025
The University of Fort Hare (UFH) Online Application for the 2024-2025 academic year will be open on 1 April 2023 and closing on 31st October 2023. Please, No Late Application will be accepted by UFH for 2024. Below is the breakdown of UFH Application dates for 2024
- Application opens on 1 April 2023 for all programmes
- The closing date for International Applicants is 31 August 2023
- South African Applicants’ closing date is 31st October 2023
UFH Application Fee for 2024-2025
UFH Online Application for 2024 is free whilst Manual Application Fee is R120 for South African students and R500 for International Students. Please, remember that the application fee is non-refundable even if you choose not to study at UFH or do not meet the admission requirements for your chosen qualification.
The University of Fort Hare, UFH Application Checklist 2024-2025
- Get familiar with our Entry Requirements and Study Guide before submitting your application.
- Declaration by Parent/Guardian for Minor Applicants must accompany all applications by prospective students under the age of 18.
- The closing date for International Applicants is 31 August 2023, whilst local Applicants’ closing date is 31st October 2023.No late applications will be accepted
- Online Application is free whilst Manual Application is R120 and R500 for South African and International Students respectively.
- Applicants whose ID numbers are already on the UFH Online Application portal should download the Application Guide.
- Please ensure that you submit all the necessary attachments for your application to be valid.
- If you do not get an SMS/email informing you of the status of your application, feel free to check our Student support system online.
- All applicants (both online, by email, or in hard copy) can log in to the UFH Portal to check their status for 2024.
UFH Admission Requirements 2024-2025
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR BACHELOR’S DEGREES
- Minimum of level 4 in English 1st Additional Language or
- Minimum of level 3 in English Home Language.
- Minimum of Level 4 or better in four 20-credit subjects from the designated list, excluding Life Orientation.
Qualification Minimum Statutory Entry Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree: Pass NSC with an achievement rating of 4 (50-59%) or more in 4 (four) subjects
- Diploma: Pass NSC with an achieving rating of 3 (40-49% )or more in 4 (four) subjects
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR MATURE-AGE APPLICANTS
- Mature age applicants (turning 23 years during the year of registration), who have met the requirements in bullets 1 – 3 above, qualify for admission to mainstream programmes. They need to apply for conditional exemption from HESA.
- Applicants who wish to enroll in a degree programme need to ensure that four of their seven subjects are from the designated list
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS: Senior Certificate (pre-2008)
- A candidate is expected to possess a minimum level of proficiency in the English language. A pass mark of at least an E symbol on SG is considered to be sufficient. A pass mark of at least an F symbol on HG English 1st language is also considered to be sufficient.
- A Matriculation Exemption or Further Education and Training Certificate.
- A standard qualification to study for a degree is a Matriculation endorsement or equivalent.
CLICK HERE FOR FULL DETAILS OF UFH ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
For more details on UFH Online Application 2024-2025, visit https://www.ufh.ac.za/apply/
OTHER RELATED LINKS: