UFH Pgce Online Application 2024-2025
UFH Pgce Online Application 2024-2025: The University of Fort Hare (UFH) Online Application for 2024 is open for both undergraduate and postgraduate applicants applying for the various courses offered by the University of Fort Hare.
Therefore UFH encourages prospective students to apply online via the application form (Hard-Copy) early as possible for the 2024 academic year.
Every student who wants to start a new qualification must apply for admission at the University of Fort Hare Via the UFH online application tool. This UFH online application window is open for;
- First-time UFH applicants
- UFH students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization
- Applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space accepted the offer and did not register
- students completing a higher certificate or any other programme and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies
UFH Pgce Online Application Date 2024-2025
The University of Fort Hare (UFH) applications for 2024 admission open on 1 April 2023 and will close on 30 November 2023. Prospective applicants interested in applying cannot submit applications after the application deadline. Therefore it is advisable that applicants submit their application before the application deadline.
UFH Application Fee for 2024-2025
UFH Online Application for 2024 is free whilst Manual Application Fee is R120 for South African students and R500 for International Students. Please, remember that the application fee is non-refundable even if you choose not to study at UFH or do not meet the admission requirements for your chosen qualification.
UFH 2024 Application Requirement Documents
Applicants applying for admission to study at the University of Fort Hare are to meet and be able to provide all the required documents needed in order to complete the application form. The application requirements documents may include your personal information and academic records that will be needed to apply to UFH.
UFH 2024 Application Requirements For South African Citizens
- Certified copy of Identification Documents (ID)
- Certified copy of your final Grade 11 results or your National Senior/Matric/ IEB Certificate (if you have already completed Grade 12).
- An Email Address
- Cell phone number
UFH 2024 Application Requirments For International Students
- Copy of home country passport (valid and not expired)
- Copy of School qualification
- Copy of applicant’s tertiary academic qualification (if applicable)
- English proficiency
- South African study permit
How To Apply To UFH Online Application 2024-2025
- Go to www.ufh.ac.za
- Click on Apply Now
- Complete the forms by providing all required information
- Upload all required supporting documents
- Pay the application fee
- Click Submit
- You will receive an SMS informing you of your application status.
You should not forget the select the qualification you’re applying for in the application process. For example, undergraduate or postgraduate applications.
UFH Contact Details
You may use the following contact information to make personal inquiries about the University of Fort Hare applications.
Tel: 040 602 2011
Postal Address: Private Bag, X1314, Alice, 5700
For more information on UFH click here. You can ask your question in the comment section.