UFS Online Application Status 2024
UFS Online Application Status 2024; Ufs oracle
Have you applied for admission to the University of Free State and are wondering how to find out the status of your UFS application? OR Are you interested in learning how to check the progress of your UFS application after you’ve submitted it and are awaiting a response from the admissions committee at the University of Free State?
We do, however, urge all aspiring applicants who have effectively submitted their applications to UFS to be aware of how to check the status of their applications. You can find out if your application for a study spot at the university is accepted or refused by checking your UFS admission status. As a result, we’re walking you through a step-by-step tutorial in this post on how to check your UFS acceptance status. Ufs oracle
UFS Online Application Status 2024-2025
Using the UFS student portal, you can determine the status of your application to the University of the Free State (UFS). You will need to wait for more information from UFS regarding the outcome of your application if the status of your application is still being processed. You will be able to determine if your application has been accepted or rejected once it has been finalized. You can ask the UFS Admissions Office for help if you have any queries or worries concerning the status of your application.
How to track 2024-2025 Online application status at UFS
- To check the status of your UFS application on the UFS system: Open any web browser and enter www.ufs.ac.za into the address bar.
- On the website of UFS’s active page: KovsieLife can be accessed by selecting the ‘Students’ tab.
- On the live KovsieLife page, select the “Student Self-Service” tab.
- You will be directed to the Oracle PeopleSoft system after clicking on “Student Self-Service.”
- After you’ve reached the Oracle PeopleSoft system:
- Type in your student number in the User ID text box;
- Type in your password in the Password text box; and
- Click ‘Sign In’ once you have typed in your student number and password.
- You will be directed to the “Student Services Center” by the system once you have successfully logged in to Oracle PeopleSoft.
- To check the status of your application(s), click “See Application” on the current Student Services Center page.
The Application Helpdesk will assist you with the application process. Contact the helpdesk agents for:
- Information on any study program’s admission requirements;
- Assistance to complete your application forms (online or hard copy);
- Tracking the status of your application.
Contact: +27 51 401 9666 | E:firstname.lastname@example.org