University of the Free State, UFS Undergraduate Prospectus 2024-2025 PDF Download
UFS Undergraduate Prospectus 2024-2025
The University of Free State (UFS) Undergraduate Prospectus 2024-2025 is a PDF downloadable document that contains all undergraduate programmes, courses and requirements, the supporting documents needed to apply to UFS, application and registration fees, how to apply to UFS online, etc.
UFS Application Dates for 2024
- Applications to study any undergraduate programme offered on the Bloemfontein and Qwaqwa Campuses in 2024 will be open on 1 April 2023
- Applications to study any Access Programme (AP) offered on the South Campus and the sub-regions in 2024 open on 1 July 2023
- Click HERE for all application closing dates
WHAT TO STUDY AT THE UNIVERSITY OF THE FREE STATE (UFS) 2024-2025
Applicants who want to study for a degree at the University of the Free State should:
- you have an NSC or NCV with an endorsement that allows entrance to degree studies (bachelor’s degree) or an equivalent qualification
- you meet all the minimum admission requirements for the programme you intend to study.
- Meeting the minimum admission requirements for your chosen/intended programme of study does not guarantee admission, as limited spaces are available in each programme
- you have a minimum level of 4 (50%) in English Home Language or English as your First Additional Language
- you must pass certain school subjects with a minimum level of achievement to take certain university modules.
- you must get a mark of 70% for Mathematics in Grade 12 if you plan to study BSc majoring in Physics with Engineering subjects.
Please, go through the section on the faculty-specific admission requirements, which also includes the respective compulsory subjects and achievement levels required per programme.
How to Apply UFS Online Application 2024-2025
In order to apply online to the University of the Free State (UFS) 2024, make sure that your mobile phone and your active email address are ready. Follow the step-by-step below
- Go to UFS online application website: https://apply.ufs.ac.za
- Read the online application information carefully
- Enter the required details and follow the prompts
- Complete the online application with other requested details
- Submit your application for evaluation
PLEASE REMEMBER: Once your online application has been submitted and processed, you will receive a student number (Reference number) via SMS or email. Receiving a student number (Reference number) does NOT mean that you have been approved by the University of the Free State yet.
OTHER RELATED LINKS: