University of Johannesburg (UJ) Online Application 2024-2025
UJ Online Application 2024-2025
The University of Johannesburg (UJ) Online Application for 2024-2025 Academic is going to be open on 01 April 2023 and closes on 31 October 2023 at 12:00 noon. Therefore, all prospective applicants who would like to study at UJ for the 2024 academic session must submit an online application for admission before the closing date or deadline via www.uj.ac.za online application portal 2024.
Applicants can apply for only two study choices per academic year. These study choices cannot be changed once you have chosen them.
Applicants can submit a completed UJ application form for 2024 that has been downloaded. Hardcopy applications are R200 whiles Online applications are free.
UJ Application Dates for 2024-2025
The University of Johannesburg, UJ Online Application dates and deadline for Admission to the 2024 academic cycle are very important. Therefore, it is necessary that students will be able to know the application opening and closing dates before submitting applications.
Below are the application dates and deadlines at the University of Johannesburg (UJ) for 2024. Applications open on 1 April 2023 and the closing dates are as follows:
- All Undergraduate Programmes close on 30 September 2023 by 12:00 PM
- Student Accommodation for all Undergraduate Programmes is 30 September 2023 by 12:00 PM
- All Postgraduate programs close on 31 October 2023 @ 12:00
- COLLEGE OF BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS: 30 September 2023 @ 12:00
- BEd Hons (Educational Psychology) and MEd Educational Psychology: 24 June 2023 @ 12:00
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE): 31 August 2023 @ 12:00
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND THE BUILT ENVIRONMENT: 30 September 2023 @ 12:00
- MA (Clinical Psychology) and MA (Counselling Psychology): 08 July 2023 @ 12:00
- BA Hons in Psychology and BSc Hons in Psychology open on 1 July 2023 and close on 30 September 2023 at 12:00
How to Apply to UJ Online Application Form 2024-2025
The University of Johannesburg, UJ Online Application for admission form for 2024 is now available. UJ Online Application process is very simple and accurate so we will recommend students use the online application system to apply to UJ for 2024.
Follow the step-by-step below to submit your online application to UJ
- Visit the UJ website at www.uj.ac.za and apply for the 2024
- Click on the “Admissions + Aid” tab at the top menu of the page
- Scroll down and click on the “New Applicant” link
- This takes you to the “Comprehensive Web Application Process” page
- Answer the following questions to start the online application process
- Read and accept the following POPI act/clause in order to continue with your online application
- Provide all your biographical details and other details as required
- Click on the “Save and Continue” button to the next step of the application process
- Complete and Submit your online application for evaluation
How to Check UJ Application Status 2024-2025
You can check your application status + all the relevant communications on this page. If you would like to check the University of Johannesburg, UJ Status for 2024 applications, follow the steps below:
- Go to UJ Status 2024 portal: https://student.uj.ac.za/status.aspx
- Enter your student number in the space provided
- If you don’t have your student number, enter your ID/Passport number
- Then, type the text shown above in the textbox to continue
- Click on Search to Track the Status of your application
Checklist for UJ Online Application 2024-2025
- You must have a valid email address (Gmail or Yahoo mail account).
- You must qualify for what you want to study
- Have your Certified and individually scanned documents if completed Grade 12
- Note the document upload requirements when applying online
- All documents must be certified
- Ensure that the scanned file is a maximum of 512KB
- All documents are scanned in any of the following types – tiff, pdf, jpg, or gif
- Each document must be scanned and uploaded as separate attachments
- You can email documents to email@example.com with the provisional reference/student number noted in the subject line of the email.
For more details, click HERE
OTHER RELATED LINKS: