UKZN Student Central Online Application
Student Central UKZN Login,UKZN Student Central Online Application
UKZN Student Central Online Application, Accessing the student portal is the main goal of this page for UKZN students. The establishment of a site where all students can pursue their education is one of UKZN’s main objectives. A supportive learning environment at UKZN must include access to information. University students can register for an account or log in to access the University of KwaZulu-Natal Student Online Portal to complete specific academic tasks. e.g. Status Check and Accepting an online application, Status Check, Study@UKZN, Student Central, Financial Concessions for 2023, Lecture Timetables, Examination Timetables, and Electronic Exam Papers Find more details below
Student Central UKZN Login
You need to follow these simple instructions in order to access UKZN’s Student Central;
- Navigate directly to the Student Central Page through this link https://sc.ukzn.ac.za/
- Input your student number in the field.
- Click proceed.
- Then, input your password to log in.
UKZN Portal | UKZN Student Online Portal
The following link will take you to the University of KwaZulu-Natal Student Portal where you can access it from a computer or mobile device:
- UKZN Student Online Portal: https://www.ukzn.ac.za/students/students/
- UKZN Main Website: http://www.ukzn.ac.za
- UKZN Registrar Email Address: email@example.com
Uses of The UKZN Student Portal
Students can use the portal to access this information
- Status Check and Accepting an Offer
- Status Check
- Student Central
- Financial Concessions for 2023
- Lecture Timetables
- Examination Timetables
- Electronic Exam Papers
- College Handbooks
- Financial Support and Scholarships
- Student Fees Booklet 2023 Local
- Student Fees Booklet 2023 International
- Student Banking Details Form
- Caring for Students’ Needs
- Sports & Recreation
- Student Governance & Activities
- Facilities Available to Students
- Student Printing Website
- The Aids Programme
- International Relations
- Notice System
- Student EmailMoodle@UKZN
- Risk Management Services
- Shuttle Timetable
- SRC Constitution
- Rules for Students
- Parking Disc Application
- UKZN Lan Login Password Change
- Policies and Regulatory Documents (Innerweb)
- Student Private Accommodation
- Academic & Support Programmes
How To Check UKZN Status 2024-2025
- Visit the University of Kwazulu Natal UKZN application status check website https://caocheck.ukzn.ac.za/Start.aspx
- Select and Enter your ID Number/Passport number
- Then click the “Login” button to access your admission status.
- Upon successful Login, applicants will be able to find their application status.
UKZN Online Application Fee 2024-2025
- A non-refundable online application fee of R210 is payable to UKZN (with a late fee of R420)
- If students apply before 31 October 2023, the CAO application fee is R250.
- If students apply from 1 November 2023 onwards, the CAO application fee is R470.
For students, the university has a number of campuses.
- Howard College
- Medical School
UKZN Application 2024-2025
the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) application in 2024, take the following actions:
- Go to the UKZN website and select “Apply” from the top menu.
- Click on “Undergraduate Applications” or “Postgraduate Applications” depending on your level of study.
- Read through the application instructions and requirements carefully.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button to start your application.
- Create an account by providing your personal details and email address.
- Fill in all the required fields in the online application form, including your academic history, contact details, and personal information.
- Upload any required supporting documents such as academic transcripts and ID/passport.
- Pay the application fee online using a credit/debit card or e-wallet.
- Submit your application and wait for a response from UKZN.
Private Bag X03, Ashwood, 3605
Tel: +27 (0)31 260 3414/3245
HOWARD COLLEGE CAMPUS
University of KwaZulu-Natal, Durban, 4041
Tel: +27 (0)31 260 7757/2238/2212
NELSON R MANDELA SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
Private Bag 7, Congella, Durban, 4013
Tel: +27 (0)31 260 4248/4377
Private Bag X01, Scottsville, 3209
Tel: +27 (0)33 260 5212/5214/5022
Private Bag X54001, Durban, 4000
Tel: +27 (0)31 260 2011/3417/7877
ClickHEREfor more details