UKZN Westville Campus Courses
UKZN Westville,UKZN Westville Campus Courses
UKZN Westville Campus Courses, Westville campus is situated about 8 kilometres from the Durban city centre and Pinetown. This campus is ultra-modern with top-notch facilities and set in magnificent surroundings. The campus currently offers programmes in Science, Engineering, Law, Commerce and Management, Humanities, Social Sciences and Health Sciences. As the merged institution takes shape, the Westville campus will be the home of Commerce and Management disciplines and some Health Sciences. Find more details below;
UKZN Westville Campus Courses
The campus currently offers programmes in
- Commerce and Management,
- Social Sciences and Health Sciences.
- Commerce and Management disciplines
- Health Sciences.
UKZN Westville Campus Residences
On-campus residences that accommodate 1810 students :
- S-Block-self catering
- R-Block-self catering
- P-Block-self catering
- O-Block (ladies only and not self-catering)
Off-campus residences – accommodating 713 students in fully furnished rooms :
- Bedford Hall and San Sabil – Hospital Road
- Dunstaple Heights – Varsity drive
- Santa Cruz (only for postgraduates) – Reservoir Hills.
UKZN Westville Campus Facilities at Residence
- access control
- television rooms
- parking space
- Facilities to buy meals – only at O block
UKZN Westville Campus Sports Facilities
This campus has impressive indoor and outdoor facilities.
- Athletics, aerobics, badminton, basketball, boxing,
- Ballroom dancing, chess, cricket,
- Gymnastics, golf, karate, netball, soccer,
- Jogging areas.
- Modern indoor sports complex
- Olympic-size swimming pool.
- Softball, squash, swimming, table tennis,
- Tennis and squash courts,
- Volleyball and weightlifting/bodybuilding
UKZN Westville Campus Application Online
- the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) online in 2024, take the following actions:
- Go to the UKZN website and select “Apply” from the top menu.
- Depending on your level of study, click “Undergraduate Applications” or “Postgraduate Applications.”
- Take the time to carefully review the guidelines and requirements for the application.
To begin your application, click the “Apply Online” option.
- By entering your contact information and email address, you may create an account.
- Fill out the online application form completely, including the fields for your academic background, contact information, and personal data.
- Upload any necessary supplementary materials, such as IDs and passports or academic transcripts.
- Pay the application fee online using a credit/debit card or e-wallet.
- Submit your application and wait for a response from UKZN.
Needed Documents for UKZN Westville Campus
All prospective applicants should remember to upload the following documents (where applicable)
- Certified copy of your ID/passport.
- Certified copy of your National Senior/Matric Certificate or O/A Levels or relevant school leaving qualification/certificate.
- Proof from Universities South Africa (previously known as HESA), that you qualify for admission to degree studies at South African universities if you are an international applicant.
- Certified copies of your degree certificate(s), academic record, and certificate of conduct, if you attended other universities.
- Proof of English proficiency for International applicants from non-English speaking countries.
- South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) evaluations if the previous qualification(s) was/were obtained at foreign universities (outside South Africa).
- A research proposal/proposed title of the dissertation/thesis if you are applying for a Masters’s Degree or PhD.
- A valid study visa to study in SA if you are an International applicant.
- USAF/SAQA documents are to be uploaded in order to complete your application.
- Ensure to use reference APPN (followed by your student number) when making application fee payments.
UKZN Westville Campus Online Application Fee 2024-2025
- A non-refundable online application fee of R210 is payable to UKZN (with a late fee of R420)
- If students apply before 31 October 2023, the CAO application fee is R250.
- If students apply from 1 November 2023 onwards, the CAO application fee is R470.
Private Bag X54001, Durban, 4000
Tel: +27 (0)31 260 2011/3417/7877