UL Admission Requirements 2024-2025
UL Admission Requirements 2024-2025: Are you thinking about enrolling at the University of Limpopo but unsure if you meet the requirements? Since we’ve broken down all the prerequisites for admission in one piece, you can easily find UL admission requirements and determine which qualification matches your grade or result.
On this page, you can find all the information you require regarding the entrance requirements for incoming undergraduate and graduate students at the University of Limpo. Please follow along as we simplify and streamline the enrollment process at UL. Below are the prerequisites for admission to the University of Limpopo. Applicants must thoroughly read the guidelines before submitting an application.
UL 2024-2025 General Admission Requirements
When applying for undergraduate studies, upload certified copies of the following documents in PDF format:
- ID for South African citizens
- Passport for international students
- National Senior Certificate if you have already completed matric
- Final Grade 11 results with school stamp/Mid-term Grade 12 results if you are still in Grade 12
- Academic record applies to current students at other institutions of higher learning
- HESA/ Universities South Africa (USAf) letter only if you are an international student. Apply to mb.usaf.ac. for conditional exemption, foreign conditional exemption, or mature age conditional exemption
- Proof of payment
UL Courses And Requirements 2024-2025
Faculty of Health Sciences:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB): Applicants need to have obtained an NSC or an equivalent qualification with an Admission Point Score (APS) of at least 28, with Life Sciences and Physical Science as subjects.
- Bachelor of Nursing Science: Applicants need to have obtained an NSC or an equivalent qualification with an APS of at least 25, with Life Sciences as a subject.
Faculty of Humanities:
- Bachelor of Arts (BA): Applicants need to have obtained an NSC or an equivalent qualification with an APS of at least 24, with the relevant subjects for the degree.
- Bachelor of Social Work: Applicants need to have obtained an NSC or an equivalent qualification with an APS of at least 26, with Life Sciences and/or Mathematics as subjects.
Faculty of Science and Agriculture:
- Bachelor of Science (BSc): Applicants need to have obtained an NSC or an equivalent qualification with an APS of at least 24, with the relevant subjects for the degree.
- Bachelor of Agriculture: Applicants need to have obtained an NSC or an equivalent qualification with an APS of at least 26, with Life Sciences and/or Mathematics as subjects.
UL Application Process
A non-refundable application fee of R200.00 (South African students) and R750.00 (International students) is payable. After payment into the following account details, please upload proof of payment online.
University of Limpopo 2024-2025 Application process:
Step 1: Download the application form from our website or apply online(click here)
Step 2:Your academic application form must be accompanied by an application fee which isR250-00for South African students andR380-00for International students.
Step 3:Once you have submitted your application form, please wait for 4 weeks before checking on your application status.
Note:make sure that you meet or exceed the admission requirements as set out on the prospectus. Only Bachelor Certificate holders are eligible to apply for admission.
- Always state your name, surname, student number, ID number, and contact number in your email and give an outline of your inquiry.
- Check the correctness of your personal information as well as the status of your application on https://www.ul.ac.za/ regularly.
UL Contact Details
- C/O R71 Tzaneen Road and University Street
- Mankweng Township, Polokwane, Limpopo Province
- University of Limpopo, Turfloop Campus
- Old Admin Block, Ground Floor
- Sovenga, 0727
Address: University of Limpopo
- The Registrar
- Private Bag X1106
For more information on the University Of Limpopo click here. We do hope this article was helpful. You can ask your question in the comment section.