UL Available Courses For Late Applications 2024-2025
UL Available Courses For Late Applications 2024-2025: The management of the University of Limpopo have opened late application for some available courses. Therefore all interested applicants who were not able to apply during the application can do so. Kindly read this post to know the application date, application requirements and the application process to make your application successful.
UL Courses Open For 2024-2025 Late Application
Faculty of Health Sciences:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB)
- Bachelor of Nursing Science (BCur)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm)
- Bachelor of Medical Sciences (BMedSc)
- Bachelor of Optometry (BOptom)
Faculty of Science and Agriculture:
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in various specializations, including agriculture, biochemistry, microbiology, environmental sciences, mathematics, physics, and computer science
Faculty of Humanities:
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in various specializations, including psychology, political science, sociology, anthropology, and languages
Faculty of Management and Law:
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) in various specializations, including accounting, marketing, human resource management, and economics
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
University of Limpopo 2024 Late Online Application Date?
UL late applications are accepted for 2024 from January 9 through February 28, 2024. As a result, those who were not able to apply during the application date and still intend to enrol at the University of Limpopo (UL) must submit an application for admission.
University Of Limpopo 2024-2025 Online Application Requirements
When applying for undergraduate studies, upload certified copies of the following documents in PDF format:
- ID for South African citizens
- Passport for international students
- National Senior Certificate if you have already completed matric
- Final Grade 11 results with school stamp/Mid-term Grade 12 results if you are still in Grade 12
- Academic record applies to current students at other institutions of higher learning
- HESA/ Universities South Africa (USAf) letter only if you are an international student. Apply to mb.usaf.ac. for conditional exemption, foreign conditional exemption, or mature age conditional exemption
- Proof of payment
To Apply for UL Application Online, You Need Access To The Internet And A Valid Email Address. Please ensure that you:
- Complete the application accurately and fully
- Write your names as they appear on your identity/passport document
- Specify the names of the first-choice and second-choice degrees
- Complete the residence section (if you wish to stay on campus)
University of Limpopo 2024-2025 Application process:
Step 1: Download the application form from our website or apply online(click here)
Step 2:Your academic application form must be accompanied by an application fee which isR250-00for South African students andR380-00for International students.
Step 3:Once you have submitted your application form, please wait for 4 weeks before checking on your application status.
Note:make sure that you meet or exceed the admission requirements as set out on the prospectus. Only Bachelor Certificate holders are eligible to apply for admission.
- Always state your name, surname, student number, ID number, and contact number in your email and give an outline of your inquiry.
- Check the correctness of your personal information as well as the status of your application on https://www.ul.ac.za/ regularly.
University Of Limpopo Campuses
- Turfloop Campus
- Medunsa Campus
UL Contact Details
- C/O R71 Tzaneen Road and University Street
- Mankweng Township, Polokwane, Limpopo Province
- University of Limpopo, Turfloop Campus
- Old Admin Block, Ground Floor
- Sovenga, 0727
Address: University of Limpopo
- The Registrar
- Private Bag X1106
For more information on the University Of Limpopo click here. We do hope this article was helpful. You can ask your question in the comment section.