UL Available Courses For 2024-2025
UL Available Courses For 2024-2025: Your journey to the University of Limpopo UL starts here. The future belongs to those with the curiosity and determination to shape it for the better. At the University of Limpopo UL, you can be one of them. We are here to help make each step towards becoming a University of Limpopo UL student a smooth experience.
Therefore in this post, we have listed all the available courses at the University Of Limpopo for interested applicants to apply.
The University of Limpopo Available Courses For 2024-2025
Faculty of Health Sciences:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB)
- Bachelor of Nursing Science (BCur)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm)
- Bachelor of Medical Sciences (BMedSc)
- Bachelor of Optometry (BOptom)
Faculty of Science and Agriculture:
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in various specializations, including agriculture, biochemistry, microbiology, environmental sciences, mathematics, physics, and computer science
Faculty of Humanities:
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in various specializations, including psychology, political science, sociology, anthropology, and languages
Faculty of Management and Law:
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) in various specializations, including accounting, marketing, human resource management, and economics
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
University Of Limpopo Campuses
- Turfloop Campus
- Medunsa Campus
A non-refundable application fee of R200.00 (South African students) and R750.00 (International students) is payable. After payment into the following account details, please upload proof of payment online.
University Of Limpopo 2024-2025 Online Application Requirements
When applying for undergraduate studies, upload certified copies of the following documents in PDF format:
- ID for South African citizens
- Passport for international students
- National Senior Certificate if you have already completed matric
- Final Grade 11 results with school stamp/Mid-term Grade 12 results if you are still in Grade 12
- Academic record applies to current students at other institutions of higher learning
- HESA/ Universities South Africa (USAf) letter only if you are an international student. Apply to mb.usaf.ac. for conditional exemption, foreign conditional exemption, or mature age conditional exemption
- Proof of payment
University of Limpopo 2024-2025 Application process:
Step 1: Download the application form from our website or apply online(click here)
Step 2:Your academic application form must be accompanied by an application fee which isR250-00for South African students andR380-00for International students.
Step 3:Once you have submitted your application form, please wait for 4 weeks before checking on your application status.
Note:make sure that you meet or exceed the admission requirements as set out on the prospectus. Only Bachelor Certificate holders are eligible to apply for admission.
UL Contact Details
- C/O R71 Tzaneen Road and University Street
- Mankweng Township, Polokwane, Limpopo Province
- University of Limpopo, Turfloop Campus
- Old Admin Block, Ground Floor
- Sovenga, 0727
Address: University of Limpopo
- The Registrar
- Private Bag X1106
For more information on the University Of Limpopo click here. We do hope this article was helpful. You can ask your question in the comment section.