University of Mpumalanga (UMP) Online Application 2024-2025
UMP Online Application 2024-2025: University of Mpumalanga Online Application for 2024-2025
The University of Mpumalanga (UMP) Online Application 2024-2025 Academic year will be open on 1 June 2023 and close on 30 November 2023 for all Undergraduate Programmes. Therefore, everyone wanting to study at UMP for the 2024 academic cycle must submit an online application for admission via www.ump.ac.za online application 2024 portal before the closing date or deadline.
The University of Mpumalanga (UMP) will not accept late application for 2024 so apply online at www.ump.ac.za before 30 November 2023 to avoid disappointment. For all other UMP Application dates for 2024, see below:
UMP Application Dates for 2024-2025
Applications for 2024 admissions open on 01 June 2023. Below are the various application closing dates for each programme.
- Bachelor of Education in Foundation Phase Teaching: 30 September 2023
- All other Undergraduate Programmes: 30 November 2023
- Honours Programmes, Advanced Diplomas and Postgraduate Diplomas: 30 November 2023
- Masters Programmes: 15 January 2024
- Doctoral Programmes: 15 January 2024
How to Apply to UMP Online Application Form 2024-2025
The Mpumalanga University (UMP) Online Application 2024 process is very simple and accurate. Before you start the online application process, make sure you have all your supporting documents ready to upload. Follow the steps below to apply online at UMP for 2024:
- Go to the UMP website at www.ump.ac.za and apply for 2024
- Point the cursor on “Study with Us” at the top menu of the UMP page
- Click on “Application Process” from the drop-down list
- Read the instructions very carefully and click on “Apply Online”
- Accept the application rules and click “Continue”
- Enter your biographical information and click “next” to proceed with your application
- Capture results details then add subjects and click “next”
- Type your educational institution detail and click “next”
- Provide your academic application details (choose 2 choices/programmes you wish to apply for)
- Click on “add the qualification” and thereafter click “next”
- Verify/Check your application details then click “Continue”
- Create your 5-digit PIN (e.g 24689), click the “I accept”(twice) checkbox thereafter click “Submit Application”
- Upload your documents, select “yes” on the drop-down list if all your documents are ready to be uploaded and then click “next”
- Click “Load/View Document” >> “Upload document” >> “Choose/Browse file”
- Visit the folder where your documents are stored, choose the relevant document and click “save”
- Once all documents have been uploaded click “complete upload”
- Confirmation Page, end of the application
University of Mpumalanga (UMP) Online Application Fee 2024-2025
Everyone wanting to study at UMP for the 2024 academic session must pay an online application fee of R150 (RSA/SADC Applicants), other African Countries R350 and countries outside Africa R500 before starting the online application process.
Please remember that these fees are non-refundable even if you decide not to study with UMP or do not meet the UMP minimum admission requirements for your chosen programme.
Take Note: Your Application will not be processed if you have not paid the Application Fee. Make sure you scan the copy of the deposit slip and upload it with all other documents.
Documents Needed for UMP Online Application 2024-2025
Please, provide the following supporting documents before starting the online application for admission to UMP 2024
- Certified copies of your identity document
- Certified copies of Senior Certificate/National Senior Certificate
- Proof of non-refundable application fee
- All other relevant supporting documents
University of Mpumalanga (UMP) Registration Dates for 2024-2025
- UMP First Semester Registration for New students 2024: Registration for new students commences from 06 -10 February 2024
- Returning students who do not have outstanding modules and are financially cleared can register from 13 February – 17 February 2023.
- Masters and Doctoral students: Registration for Masters and Doctoral registration ends on 26 April 2024
- UMP Second Semester Registration for 2024 starts from 24 – 28 July 2024
For more details, click HERE
OTHER RELATED LINKS: