University of South Africa (UNISA) Online Application 2024-2025
UNISA Online Application 2024-2025: University of South Africa: www.unisa.ac.za online application form 2024 status dates
The University of South Africa (UNISA) Online Application for the 2024-2025 Academic year will be open from 1 September 2023 to 14 October 2023 for undergraduate qualifications. Applications for admissions to other qualifications will be available on this page as well so keep on reading this article. Therefore, all those wanting to study at UNISA for 2024 must submit an application online via the www.unisa.ac.za online application 2024 portal before the closing date or deadline.
All applications for admission to UNISA 2024 must be submitted online. No self-help stations will be available for applications at the regional offices. Please, remember that admission to a qualification at UNISA for 2024 is not automatic. It will depend on whether you comply with the admission requirements and if space is available.
UNISA Application Dates for 2024-2025
Applications for Admission to UNISA 2024 will be available at www.unisa.ac.za. All application dates and deadlines are very essential part of the application processes. To learn more about UNISA application dates for 2024, check below
- Applications for admission to undergraduate qualifications for the 2024 academic year: 1 September 2023 to 14 October 2023 Honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas for the 2024 academic year open from 1 September 2023 to 14 October 2023
- Master’s and Doctoral qualifications for the 2024 academic year are open from 11 September 2023 to 14 November 2023
- Applications and registrations for Short Learning Programmes open from 14 November 2023 to 28 February 2024
How to Apply at UNISA Online Application Form 2024-2025
The University of South Africa, UNISA Online Application form for admission to the 2024 academic session is now available. To apply online at UNISA for 2024, follow the procedure below:
- Go to UNISA website: www.unisa.ac.za apply for 2024
- At the top menu of the page, click on “Admissions”
- Then, you click on “Apply for Admission”
- Click on the qualification in which you want to apply
- Read carefully about the chosen qualification and make sure you qualify to apply
- Start the online application process if you are First-time Unisa Applicant
- Remember that you may apply for a maximum of two qualifications, ranked in order of preference
- Click on “Apply for admission” at the sub menu of your chosen qualification
- Carefully read the application instructions and click on “Apply Online”
- UNISA Application Tool for 2024 will be open for you
- Make your selection by ticking one of the qualifications on the portal
- Answer the question to proceed to the next step of the application
- Fill out the form with your personal details, name and date of birth
- Click on the “Continue” button to the next step
- Select your preferred qualification and check that you meet the admission requirements for this choice
- Click on “Continue” to confirm your qualifications that you have selected whether everything is correct
- Complete and submit your application for evaluation.
The University of South Africa (UNISA) will review your application which includes the admission points score system.
You will be able to offer a space for the 2024 academic year based on your meeting the academic admission requirements for the qualification which you have chosen, your minimum academic points score (APS) and the number of spaces that are available for the qualification you have applied.
Those who will be given admission to study at UNISA University for the 2024 academic year will only receive final feedback as to whether or not UNISA will offer them a space once all applications received by the closing date have been processed.
The University of South Africa (Unisa) will evaluate your application depending on the academic admission requirements for the qualification which you have chosen as well as your final mark received at the undergraduate level.
Applications always follow a formal selection and approval process, which can take up to three (3) months to be completed.
How to Check University of South Africa (UNISA) Application Status 2024-2025
Once your application at the University of South Africa has been reviewed and approved by the admission management, you will be notified by an SMS or email message of the status of your application. To Check your UNISA Application Status for 2024, you must follow the steps below:
- Go to UNISA status website: https://myadmin.unisa.ac.za/unisa-student-status/
- Enter your names and date of birth in the space provided
- Click on “Continue” to the next step of the process
- Enter your “Student Number” to “Track Admission Status”
Documents Needed for UNISA Online Application Form 2024-2025
All those who are starting a new qualification at UNISA for 2024 must upload all the following required documents:
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable)
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
University of South Africa (UNISA) Admission Requirements 2024-2025
Applicants must ensure that he/she qualify for the required academics points score (APS) for the chosen qualifications.
- A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum APS of 21 or more
- A Higher certificate requires a minimum APS of 15
- A Diploma with a minimum APS of 18
For more details, visit https://www.unisa.ac.za
OTHER RELATED LINKS: