University of Venda (UNIVEN) Online Application 2024-2025
UNIVEN Online Application 2024-2025
The University of Venda (UNIVEN) Online Application for 2024-2025 Academic year will be opening on 2 May 2023 and close 27 September 2023 for enrolment and hostel accommodation applications for 2024. All prospective applicants who are ready to apply to the University of Venda (UNIVEN) for 2024 and join one of the best universities in South Africa must submit an application via Online Application System at UNIVEN via www.univen.ac.za online application 2024 portal before the closing date or deadline. UNIVEN will not accept any late applications for 2024 so applicants are advised to apply on time to avoid disappointment.
UNIVEN Application Dates for 2024-2025
Applications for admission to the University of Venda (UNIVEN) opens on Tuesday, 2 May 2023 for all programmes. Below are the application closing dates and deadlines:
- Final date for enrolment: 27 September 2023
- Hostel accommodation applications close: 27 September 2023
- The Final date for Mentor/Tutor application closes: 27 October 2023
- Final date for submission of Honours and 4th year research: 28 November 2023
How to Apply at UNIVEN Online Application Form 2024-2025
The University of Venda, UNIVEN online application process for 2024 is very simple, easy and accurate. The University has developed an online application system for students making it easier for the online application process. When you are applying online, you will be prompted to make changes to incorrect details.
In order to apply online at the University of Venda (UNIVEN) 2024, follow the step-by-step processes below:
- Go to UNIVEN website: www.univen.ac.za apply for 2024
- Click on the “Apply” tab at the top menu of the page
- Carefully read the application information before you continue
- Scroll down and click on the “Apply Online” link
- Read the instructions on the screen very carefully
- Click on “Start Online Application Process”
- You will be redirected to a “Comprehensive Web Application Process” window
- Kindly read the “Academic Application Process” instructions before you proceed
- After that, answer the question to continue
- Please read and accept the following POPI clause and click “Next”
- Please provide all your biographical details as requested below and click “Next”
- Complete and submit your application by pressing the “Submit button” for evaluation
READ ALSO: UCT Application Online 2024-2025
The University of Venda, UNIVEN Application Fee 2024-2025
Please, pay an online application fee of R100.00 for UNIVEN online application 2024. This application fee is non-refundable even if you decide not to study with the University or do not qualify for UNIVEN Admission requirements for your chosen qualification.
Documents Needed for UNIVEN Online Application 2024-2025
Everyone wanting to start a new qualification to study at the University of Venda, (UNIVEN) for 2024 must upload the following supporting documents:
- Degree(s)/Diploma certificates
- A copy of I.D./Passport document
- Transcript of academic record and certificate of conduct
- Matric certificate/Statement of Results/Grade 11/12 report
- SAQA Evaluation Certificate (If you are an international applicant)
- Proof of payment of application fee
UNIVEN Application Status 2024-2025: How to Check UNIVEN Status
Have you applied to study at the University of Venda (UNIVEN) and wants to know the status of your application, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. In order to check UNIVEN Status 2024, follow the steps below:
- Visit UNIVEN status portal: https://celcatits.univen.ac.za/AdmissionSelection/
- Enter your ID number
- Then, click on “Submit” button
- Applicant’s details will appear
- Qualifications that you applied for will appear with statuses showing whether you qualify or not qualify for admission
- After that click on “REQUEST OFFER” button
- You will only be given one chance to choose one qualification
- Ensure that you click on the qualification that you want to be admitted to
If you have been Admitted, you will be allocated space and you must continue to register online
The University of Venda (UNIVEN) Admission Requirements 2024-2025
All applicants applying to study at the University of Venda, UNIVEN must meet the following minimum admission requirements for 2024 academic year.
- The minimum admission requirement is a National Senior Certificate (NSC) as certified by the Council for General and Further Education and Training (Umalusi) with an achievement rating of 4 (adequate achievement, 50-59%) or better in four subjects chosen from the recognised 20-credit NSC subjects.
- Applicants must have a minimum point score (APS) of 26. A grade 12 certificate with a bachelor or matric exemption is required if grade 12 has been achieved.
- The minimum admission requirement is a National Senior Certificate (NSC) as certified by Umalusi with an achievement rating of 3 (moderate achievement, 40-49%) or better in four recognised NSC 20-credit subjects.
- The minimum admission requirement is a National Senior Certificate (NSC) as certified by Umalusi.
- To be considered for admission to specific programmes, applicants are required to have the appropriate combinations of recognised National Senior Certificate subjects as well as certain levels of achievement in these subjects.
SEE ALSO: UWC Courses And Requirements 2024-2025
OTHER RELATED LINKS:
- UCT Online Application Dates For 2024-2025
- UWC Online Application 2024 Closing Date
- univen online application 2024 undergraduate
- univen closing date for application 2024
- univen application fee bank details 2024
- univen online application 2024 opening date
- univen late application 2024-2025
- univen application status 2024-2025
For more details, visit https://www.univen.ac.za/