University Of Kwazulu Natal PHD Programs
Kwazulu Natal PHD Available Program,University Of Kwazulu Natal PHD Programs
The University Of Kwazulu Natal, is a university with a strong emphasis on research, and values and supports the calibre, uniqueness, and innovation of its research. The PhD programs offered at UKZN are designed to aid students in honing their advanced research abilities, critical thinking abilities, and problem-solving abilities. They also allow them the chance to do original, cutting-edge research, among other things. Applicants must demonstrate their ability to undertake original research in order to be accepted into a PhD program at UKZN. In order to achieve this, individuals could submit a research proposal or a detailed description of the topic they want to work on. The UKZN PhD admissions process is quite competitive, and successful applicants are typically selected based on their academic aptitude, research aptitude, and fit with the university’s key areas for research. If you’re considering applying to UKZN’s PhD program, keep reading this post for useful information.
Qualifications For PhD Entrance At Kwazulu Natal University
A candidate for a PHD by research will not be registered by any university unless the candidate:
- satisfied the requirements for a relevant prerequisite degree as specified in the College concerned (Masters); or been admitted to the status of that degree in terms of Rule GR7(a); or attained a level of competence as defined in Rule GR7(b)
b) A college may prescribe further minimum criteria for admission to study.
Kwazulu Natal University PHD Periods Of Registration
Before receiving a doctor of philosophy or supervised doctoral degree by research, a student must have completed at least four full semesters of the program, or eight semesters if they are a part-time student.
University Of Kwazulu Natal PHD Application
Applications will need to be made online
- A concise curriculum vitae should include information about your current employment and any research-related activities, as well as any publications you may have (co)authored.
- Cover letter (State which academic staff members from the Graduate School of Management and Leadership you consulted about your desired research in your cover letter. To view staff research interests, click here. Also, you can provide recommendations for potential collaborators to help advance your research. Include in your recommendation what kind of expertise you would consider being acceptable to help your studies if you do not know any Graduate School of Management & Leadership staff members.)
- 5-page description of the research that you intend to pursue the PhD studies. Click here to download the Research to download the Research
- A copy of your academic record, especially the results obtained for your Honors and Master’s degree (for example the results for course work and the research components where applicable)
- A photocopy of the abstract of your master’s research dissertation
- Certified copies of Degree certificates
- Certified copy of I.D /Passport
- SAQA approval letter for International Applicants
N.B.All certified copies must not be older than 3 months from the certification date.
Kwazulu Natal PHD Available Program
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
University Of Kwazulu Natal PHD Administrators Contact Details
For more information
Tel: +27 31 260 8673
Physical address: University Road, Westville Campus, University of KwaZulu-Natal
Postal address: Private Bag x54001, Durban, 4000