University Of Kwazulu Natal Postgraduate Courses 2024
Does UKZN offer postgraduate courses, University Of Kwazulu Natal Postgraduate Courses 2024
Kwazulu Natal University offers postgraduate courses. Educating and developing graduates who can advance their knowledge in the nation is the main goal of the postgraduate programs at UKZN. Students are equipped with the skills required for advanced and specialized professional careers as well as to be inventive leaders in a particular industry. Students must exhibit a high level of theoretical engagement and intellectual independence in order to graduate from our MBA program. If you have a degree, you can apply, and this article will outline the postgraduate offerings from Kwazulu Natal University.
UKZN Postgraduate Programmes DURATION
The MBA program lasts for two years. The first year consists of finishing modules, while the second year consists of finishing a dissertation as well as one optional and one core module.
University Of Kwazulu Natal Postgraduate Programmes
A renowned university in South Africa is called the University of Kwazulu Natal (UKZN). It provides an extensive selection of postgraduate courses in many faculties, including:
- Doctoral Studies
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing and Supply Chain Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Master Of Commerce in Industrial Relations
- Master of Administration (MAdmin) Pipeline only
- Bachelor of Commerce Honours in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Commerce Honours in Industrial Relations
- Bachelor of Commerce Honours in Information Systems & Technology
- Bachelor Of Commerce Honours In Management
- Bachelor Of Commerce Honours In Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Commerce Honours in Marketing Management
- Bachelor of Commerce Honours in Small Business Management
These are just a few of the several postgraduate programs offered at UKZN. See the university’s website for more information on the application procedure, tuition costs, and admission requirements as each programme has its own unique prerequisites.
UKZN Postgraduate Programmes Requirement
- hold a degree with honours, a postgraduate diploma at level 8, a bachelor’s degree in a related field at level 8, admission to the status of a degree with honours, or have demonstrated the level of competence required by the university’s admissions framework; and
- You must have completed at least three years of formal, full-time employment and be at least 25 years old on January 1st of the first registration year.
- possess a passing score on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or another entrance test that the school has authorized.
Ways To Apply for UKZN Postgraduate Programmes
- Meet the admission criteria.
- Apply online at www.gsbl.ukzn.ac.za (Closing date for applications: 31 October)
- Pay the application fee.
- Pay the R220 application cost, which is non-refundable. We can only accept EFT. Please be aware that the application form only accepts proof of payment in electronic form (PDF).
- Write the entrance test.
Once the application form has been submitted, the Higher Degrees Officer will send you the test dates.
- Decision and feedback.
Once the entrance test results are available, your application will be reviewed by the School Admissions Committee and you will be notified of the outcome. NOTE: Only online electronic applications will be considered.
UKZN University Financial Aid And Accommodation
- The University has a policy of granting financial aid and rooms in residence only to students who have a reasonable chance of completing a programme.
- Financial aid and a place in residence will continue if a student’s academic performance is satisfactory. Students in doubt must consult with the Student Funding Centre to determine if further funding will be available.
- If there is a poor chance of funding, it is sensible to start making alternative arrangements or enquire about less expensive study options.
UKZN postgraduate Prospectus 2024-2025 PDF
The University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) has a prospectus for students. This prospectus contains the academic calendar, courses and requirements, student fees and funding, application and registration process, and many more.
UKZN Prospectus 2024-2025 is available in PDF format for download for both undergraduate and postgraduate applicants. UKZN Undergraduate Prospectus 2024 PDF download and UKZN Postgraduate Prospectus 2024 PDF download are available on the University of KwaZulu-Natal official website or check from the links below
For students, the university has a number of campuses.
- Howard College
- Medical School
DBN: +27 31 260 1111
PMB: +27 33 260 5111
or Call +27 31 260 8596 and follow the voice prompts
Private Bag X03, Ashwood, 3605
Tel: +27 (0)31 260 3414/3245
HOWARD COLLEGE CAMPUS
University of KwaZulu-Natal, Durban, 4041
Tel: +27 (0)31 260 7757/2238/2212
NELSON R MANDELA SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
Private Bag 7, Congella, Durban, 4013
Tel: +27 (0)31 260 4248/4377
Private Bag X01, Scottsville, 3209
Tel: +27 (0)33 260 5212/5214/5022
Private Bag X54001, Durban, 4000
Tel: +27 (0)31 260 2011/3417/7877
ClickHEREfor more details