University of Pretoria (UP) Online Application 2024-2025
University of Pretoria Online Application 2024-2025: How to apply at UP for 2024 online
The above website gateway has made it easy for applicants who want to apply for admission in 2024-2025 to the University of Pretoria to continue their studies. Proper steps must be followed during the application period if you’re applying to study at UP. To ensure rapid acceptance, applicants must follow the guidelines governing the application cycle.
For all undergraduate and postgraduate programs, at the University of Pretoria, the UP Online Application Form for the 2024–2025 Academic Year will be available from 1 April 2023 to 30 June 2023 for all selection programme. Therefore, submit your online application before the closing date or deadline if you want to be considered for admission to study at UP for the 2024 academic year. Visit the 2024 online application site at https://www.up.ac.za/online-application 2024 to submit an application.
The University of Pretoria (UP) Online Application Opening Date 2024-2025
The opening date is on 1 April 2023 and the closing date for all selection programmes in 30 June 2023.
What You Will Need To Access The University of Pretoria Online Application System
To use the Online Application System you will need The Following:
- Internet access
- an email address which you can access regularly because as soon as you submit your online application, a student number (EMPLID) will be sent to this email address as confirmation of receipt.
How to apply University of Pretoria (UP) 2024-2025
- Click here to visit the online application portal.
- Fill in the needed information and submit the necessary documents.
- Submit your application.
- The University of Pretoria will accept applicant’s applications once they have:
- complete the online study application form.
- Upload all the supporting documents in PDF format.
- pay the application fee.
University of Pretoria Admission Requirement 2024-2025
- Certified Documents
- Original Grade 12 Results
- Identity Document
- Faculty Letter of Acceptance
International Students should also produce:
- Study Permits from their Embassies
- HESA Certificate
- Medical Cover
- Both A-level and O-level results
University of Pretoria faculties
The university’s faculties are where classes are offered:
- Natural and Agricultural Sciences
- Theology and Religion
- Veterinary Science
- Health Sciences
- Economic and Management Sciences
- Engineering, Built Environment, and Information Technology
The college advises students to examine the entrance requirements before submitting an application for any degree.
University of Pretoria (UP) General Application Information For 2024-2025
- On April 1 of the year before the year of study, UP applications become available.
- One online application is required for each potential student. The University of Pretoria gives a first and second choice for your area of study on the online application.
- On the online application, each applicant must select a first and second option.
- Once your online application has been processed, you will receive a student number(EMPLID).
- Receiving a student number (EMPLID) does NOT imply that you have been accepted by the University of Pretoria yet. Admission is a separate process that your application undergoes after being evaluated by the relevant faculty.
University of Pretoria Application Fee 2024-2025
Application Fee: When you submit your study application, you will need to pay an application fee of R300 (30 US Dollars) for 2023.
Please note that the application fee is non-refundable.
Where To PAY University of Pretoria Application Fee
The Bank account into which payments can be made:
Standard Bank: Hatfield Branch (011545)
Swift code for internationals: SBZAZAJJ
Account number: 012602604
Student Accommodation University of Pretoria
The Department of Residence Affairs and Accommodation fondly referred to as the TuksRes Family, is a stand-alone business unit, with various management teams serving residence students.
With close to 10 000 students in our accommodation spaces, the University of Pretoria is proud to be known as the largest residential university in South Africa.
By having a broad structure like TuksRes, one is able to manage the various needs of our student sector living in a residence
University of Pretoria Contact
University of Pretoria
Private Bag x 20
Student Service Centre (for Contact students):
Contact Centre – Telephone: 012 420 3111
Contact Centre – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
UPOnline Call Centre (for Online Students):
Call Centre – Email: email@example.com