University Of Pretoria Online Courses 2024
University Of Pretoria Online Courses 2024
University Of Pretoria Online Courses 2024, Can I study online at the University of Pretoria? YES, You can now access our quality academic programmes at the University of Pretoria from anywhere in the world. UPOnline, an online study platform of the University of Pretoria is home to a growing number of part-time, fully online postgraduate programmes. You can study anywhere, anytime and on any device without the need to travel to a campus for classes or pay for accommodation.
The University of Pretoria has designed online modules that enable students to study whenever, whenever, and on any device, with the help and inspiration of contact centre representatives and online facilitators. UPOnline has a unique program structure in which students can enrol six times a year and only focus on one, eight, or sixteen-week modules at a time, paying as they progress through the modules.
The postgraduate learning journey is simply a few clicks away, no matter where you are.
University Of Pretoria Online Courses 2024 Specialities
You can expect a number of unique features when you enrol in a UPOnline programme.
- In a UPOnline programme, there is no physical face-to-face component, although there could be a virtual face-to-face contact. All interactions with staff and students, educational content, learning activities, assessment, and support services are integrated and take place online.
- Online programmes allow access to programme material on any device provided that a stable internet connection is available.
- Whilst certain online programmes are offered on a full-time basis, most are offered part-time.
- The online programmes are structured with 6 enrolment opportunities per year.
- You enrol for a single module at a time. Modules are either 7 or 14 weeks in duration.
- Throughout the year modules are structured as 7 weeks of learning, with 1 week of recess in-between modules. At the end of the year, there is an additional recess period.
- Payment can be made per module, or in full upfront.
- Coursework is offered semi-synchronously, meaning that you will do some parts of a module at your own pace, but others on a fixed schedule. Typically, new content and assignments are released on a weekly basis. Note, you may still connect synchronously in “real-time” via a virtual medium with your fellow students and online facilitators if there is a need to do so.
- In addition to the online facilitators, UPOnline programmes have dedicated call centre staff who motivate and support you with any queries you may have.
- UPOnline programmes have been designed to provide a highly engaging and interactive learning experience, through features such as interactive videos, discussion forums, drag-and-drop activities, check-your-knowledge quizzes, and much more.
UPOnline Important Dates
- I May 2023 Application Date
- February 2023 Application deadline
- 06 February 2023 Registration starts
- 06 March 2023 Module start date
- 06 March 2023 Payment Deadline
- The start date is the date on which your first module will commence.
- The application deadline is 2 weeks before the start date and no applications will be processed for the upcoming intake after this deadline.
- Registration opens 4 weeks before the session starts and closes one day before the module session commences.
- The payment deadline is the module start date and if the payment is not received and the proof of payment (POP) is not uploaded via the UP Student portal by day 5 after the module start date access to Blackboard/clickUP is revoked.
- On day 11 after the start of the module, students will be deregistered from the module if they did not adhere to the above and no exceptions will be made.
- Requests from students to be deregistered from a module will only be processed until the Monday of Week 7.
- Registration: You must register for each module before the registration deadline.
University Of Pretoria Online Courses Application Process 2024
- Complete the online study application form via the official website UP.
- Uploaded all the supporting documents in PDF format.
- Paid the application fee.
- Verified the application and click ‘APPLY’.
- If you have not clicked ‘APPLY’, your form has not been submitted.
University Of Pretoria Distance Learning Courses 2024
The University Of Pretoria offers a diverse range of distance learning courses under the Postgraduate Diploma in Public Health and Postgraduate Diploma in Public Management qualification. Below is a list of some distance learning courses offered at UP;
- Bachelor of Commerce in Financial Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- Bachelor of Education in Foundation Phase Teaching
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Master of Education in Educational Psychology
- Master of Engineering in Chemical Engineering
- Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting Sciences
UP Contact Details
University of Pretoria
Private Bag x 20
GIBS | Groenkloof | Hatfield
Hillcrest | Mamelodi | Onderstepoort | Prinshof
The University of Pretoria offers a wide range of distance learning courses for students who are unable to attend classes on campus. Distance learning courses provide students with the flexibility to study at their own pace and on their own schedule. Visit the official website of UP for more information. Hope the provided information is useful, Kindly leave a comment below.