UP Application Fee 2024-2025
UP Application Fee 2024-2025
UP Application Fee 2024-2025, To apply to UP, applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of R300 for South African applicants and Applicants who are citizens of countries that are members of the Southern African Development Community (SADC), while international applicants are required to pay R500. This fee covers the administrative costs associated with processing the application and is payable whether or not the applicant is offered a place at the university.
The application fee amount may vary depending on the program applied for and the applicant’s nationality. The University of Pretoria application fee is a mandatory fee that applicants must pay when applying to the university, refusal to pay will result in your application being rejected. The application fee varies depending on the program applied for and the applicant’s nationality, and it must be paid before the application can be processed. Payment of the application fee can be made using various methods, including online payments or bank transfers.
Application Fee Waived:
Application fees are waived for students who apply for studies at the University of Pretoria if their household income is lower than or equal to R150 000 per annum. Online applicants must upload proof of income. This will serve as proof of payment, to allow you to verify and apply your form. These documents will be verified.
Application Fee: When you submit your study application, you will need to pay an application fee of R300 (30 US Dollars) for 2024.
- Please note that the application fee is non-refundable.
- If your household income is more than R150 000 per annum please make use of the following payment options:
- Online credit card payment as part of this application submission, i.e. by paying with a valid credit card with sufficient funds and by entering the correct details.
- Note that the online application system can only process payments that reference valid credit card (Master, Visa, American Express or Diners Club) information, with sufficient funds.
- Use alternative mechanisms (eg Electronic Funds Transfer or a Bank deposit) to pay the application fee into the University of Pretoria’s bank account.
The Bank account into which payments can be made:
Standard Bank: Hatfield Branch (011545)
Swift code for internationals: SBZAZAJJ
Account number: 012602604
- When making such deposits please quote your Online Study Application Number that would have been emailed to you as the payment reference (typically in the form T1234567).
- When making such deposits you must retain the proof of payment as you will be required to scan the proof of payment and upload this PDF file together with your other supporting documents. Please note! Your last steps would be to VERIFY and click on APPLY.
Courses Offered At UP 2024-2025
The University of Pretoria offers a diverse range of undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programs across its various faculties, These are just some of the many courses offered by the University of Pretoria and its various Faculties:
Faculty of Engineering, Built Environment and Information Technology
- Bachelor of Engineering in various fields
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Bachelor of Construction Management
- Bachelor of Quantity Surveying
- Bachelor of Science in Urban and Regional Planning
Faculty of Health Sciences
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB)
- Bachelor of Science in Dietetics
- Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Science in Speech-Language Pathology
Faculty of Humanities
- Bachelor of Arts in various fields
- Bachelor of Music
- Bachelor of Education in various fields
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Information Science
- Bachelor of Fine Arts
Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in various fields, including Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Forestry and Agricultural Biotechnology
Faculty of Law
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- Bachelor of Arts in Law and Politics
- Bachelor of Commerce in Law
Faculty of Economic and Management Sciences
- Bachelor of Commerce in various fields, including Accounting, Economics, and Marketing
- Bachelor of Business Science in Finance
- Bachelor of Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Actuarial and Financial Mathematics
UP Contact Details
University of Pretoria
Private Bag x 20
GIBS | Groenkloof | Hatfield
Hillcrest | Mamelodi | Onderstepoort | Prinshof
Application fees are waived for students who apply for studies at the University of Pretoria if their household income is lower than or equal to R150 000 per annum. Hope the provided information is helpful, kindly leave a comment below. Visit the official website of UP for more information.