UP Online Application Status 2024-2025
UP Online Application Status 2024-2025
Have you applied to UP? Do you want to know the status of your application? If you have submitted an application to the UP for admission, it’s natural to be enthusiastic to know the status of your application. Checking your application status is a simple process and can be done online by following a few easy steps on the student portal. On the portal, you can ensure that you are up to date with the progress of your application and can take the necessary steps to prepare for your academic trip at the UP.
- You have to access the University of Pretoria’s website atwww.up.ac.zato gain access to the Student Portal (Student Centre) where your profile can be viewed.
- You will first have to set up your password inMy UP Login(UP Portal).
Once you have set your password, you can access the My UP Login (UP Portal), then select Student Centre and you will be able to view your status.
UP Online Application Status Check 2024-2025
- Access the UP student portal by logging in to the official website of UP at www.up.ac.za
- Click on the link titled “My UP Login” Enter your Username and the Password that you have created and click “Submit”
- Click on the hyperlink labelled “Student Centre” and click on Click on “Admission Status”.
Courses Offered At UP 2024-2025
The University of Pretoria offers a diverse range of undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programs across its various faculties, including:
Faculty of Engineering, Built Environment and Information Technology
- Bachelor of Engineering in various fields
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Bachelor of Construction Management
- Bachelor of Quantity Surveying
- Bachelor of Science in Urban and Regional Planning
Faculty of Health Sciences
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB)
- Bachelor of Science in Dietetics
- Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Science in Speech-Language Pathology
Faculty of Humanities
- Bachelor of Arts in various fields
- Bachelor of Music
- Bachelor of Education in various fields
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Information Science
- Bachelor of Fine Arts
Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in various fields, including Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Forestry and Agricultural Biotechnology
Faculty of Law
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- Bachelor of Arts in Law and Politics
- Bachelor of Commerce in Law
Faculty of Economic and Management Sciences
- Bachelor of Commerce in various fields, including Accounting, Economics, and Marketing
- Bachelor of Business Science in Finance
- Bachelor of Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Actuarial and Financial Mathematics
UP Online Application Required Documents 2024-2025
- A school qualification certificate from the country of origin
- Proof of subjects passed at exit level
- A school qualification grading system
- A certificate of Complete Exemption* or Foreign Conditional Exemption obtainable from USAf
- South African Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT), IELTS OR TOEFL results, if requested by the relevant faculty.
- UP applications open on 1 April of the year preceding the year of study.
- Each prospective student must complete only one online application. On the online application, the University of Pretoria offers a first and second choice in terms of what you wish to study. All applicants should fill in both a first and second choice on the online application.
- Once your online application has been processed, you will receive a student number(EMPLID).
- Receiving a student number (EMPLID) does NOT imply that you have been accepted by the University of Pretoria yet. Admission is a separate process that your application undergoes after being evaluated by the relevant faculty.
- It is in your best interest to complete your own online application. The University of Pretoria does not make use of representatives, agents or agencies during the application process. If you choose to make use of representatives, agents or agencies, you do so at your own risk. It is of utmost importance that you provide your personal email and postal addresses to enable the University of Pretoria to communicate with you directly.
- For the application for Distance Education admission (Faculty of Education) please visit the “Distance Education ” web page before you apply. Different rules are applicable.
- It is important to note that should you wish to study the selection programmes BSc(Arch)(Architecture) or BSc(Int)(Interior Architecture), you must indicate them as your first choice on your application, or you will not be considered for these programmes. It is also recommended to indicate the other selection programmes as your first choice on the online application.
UP Contact Details
University of Pretoria
Private Bag x 20
GIBS | Groenkloof | Hatfield
Hillcrest | Mamelodi | Onderstepoort | Prinshof
UP is a world-renowned institution of higher education located in South Africa, which offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs. Visit the official website of UP for more information. Hope the provided information is helpful, kindly leave a comment in the comment section.