What Can I Study With 20 Points At UFS?
What Can I Study With 20 Points At UFS? Ufs teaching requirements
To assess the academic criteria for admission to particular programs or courses, UFS typically assigns scores to academic qualifications using a points system. The number of points necessary for admission varies based on the University of the Free State and the particular program. You might be able to choose a program that matches your point value, corresponds with your academic interests, and advances your professional ambitions because UFS often provides a wide range of programs with various point requirements.
When choosing a program, you should take into account any additional prerequisites or topic requirements that may apply. Ufs teaching requirements
University Access Programme
The Bloemfontein region of the Free State Province hosted the launch of the University Access Programme (UAP) in January 1993 as the NEED Programme (Need for Education and Elevation).
Due to inequities in the educational system, many deserving students were unable to achieve university entrance criteria, necessitating the creation of this program.
Prospective students with UFS Admission Point (AP) scores between 18 and 24 have the chance to “perform oneself into higher education” with the UAP.
Successful UAP students are granted entry to suitable subsequent degree studies with credit recognition. The UAP has changed throughout time from a lecture-based learning curriculum to a resource-based learning curriculum, meaning that the students are given all the resources they need on their first day of studying and do not need to go to stores off-site to buy textbooks.
To learn more about their points system and the programs that are offered that correspond to the number of points you have, you might want to visit their official website or get in touch with their admissions office. Ufs teaching requirements
UFS Opening Date for 2024
The University of The Free State (UFS) Online Application for 2024 opens on 1 April 2023. Find below the details of all application dates and deadlines.
- Applications to study any UFS undergraduate program offered on the Bloemfontein and Qwaqwa Campuses in 2024 open on 1 April 2023
- Applications to study any Access Programme (AP) offered on the South Campus and the sub-regions in 2024 open on 1 July 2023
Required Supporting Documents for UFS Online Application 2024
Upload copies of the following supporting documents when you apply for undergraduate studies:
- A copy of your ID if you are a South African citizen
- Your passport if you are an international student
- Your parent’s ID or passport if you are younger than 18
- Your final Grade 11 results with the school’s stamp
- National Senior Certificate (NSC) or Grade 12 IEB certificate if you have already matriculated
- Your academic record, only if you are/were a student at another institution of higher learning
- USAf accreditation from the examination board for South African universities.
The University of the Free State, UFS Admission Requirements 2024
For degree studies at the University of the Free State, you are expected to:
- you have an NSC or NCV with an endorsement that allows entrance to degree studies (Bachelor’s degree) or an equivalent
- you meet all the minimum admission requirements for the program you intend to study.
- you have a minimum level of 4 (50%) in English Home Language or English First Additional Language
- you must pass certain school subjects with a minimum level of achievement in order to take a certain university module
- you must get a mark of 70% for Mathematics in Grade 12 if you plan to study BSc majoring in Physics with Engineering subjects.
How to Apply to UFS Online Application Form 2024 PDF
The University of Free State, UFS Online Application 2024 is very easy. To use the online application form, follow the simple steps below:
- Go to the UFS Online Application portal: https://apply.ufs.ac.za-2024
- Read the online application instruction very carefully before you proceed
- Each prospective student must complete the online application.
- If you are an existing Applicant, enter your email address for the initial registration email to be resent
- Applicants with existing UFS Student Number should click on “Start NEW Application” to continue
- Verify your personal details and click “Next”
- Make sure that you complete the application properly and attach all the required documents.
- Submit your application for evaluation