Walter Sisulu University (WSU) Online Application 2024-2025
WSU Online Application 2024-2025: Walter Sisulu University Online Application 2024 closing date
The Walter Sisulu University (WSU) Online Application for the 2024-2025 Academic year will be open on Tuesday, 2 May 2023 for First Year (New Students) and close on Tuesday, 31 October 2023 for All other Faculties excluding FHS and International applicants. Therefore, all prospective applicants who wants to apply to study at WSU for 2024 must submit an online application on the said date via www.wsu.ac.za online application 2024 form or portal before the closing date. For all other application deadlines, check below:
WSU Application Dates for 2024-2025
Applications for admission to the 2024 academic year open on 2 May 2023. Below are the application closing dates and deadline for the various programmes.
- Faculty of Health Sciences (FHS) applicants: Saturday, 30 September 2023
- International applicants: Saturday, 30 September 2023
- RSA applicants (excluding FHS and International applicants): Tuesday, 31 October 2023
See Also: UWC Online Application 2024 Closing Date
How to Apply at WSU Online Application Form 2024-2025
Walter Sisulu University (WSU) Online System of Application for 2024 is very easy, simple and accurate. When applying online, you will be notified by the system to make changes in case there is any mistake or incorrect details. It is recommended that all applicants use the online application method to submit their applications.
Follow the step-by-step process below to apply online at WSU 2024
- Go to www.wsu.ac.za apply for 2024
- Piont your cursor on “Study with Us” at the top menu of WSU page
- You will see a drop-down list of items, select “Application guide”
- Click on the “How to Apply: The Process” from the drop-down list of items
- Read the important information before you start the application process
- Afer you finish the reading, click on the “Apply Now” link at the right side of the page
- A “Comprehensive Web Application Process” window will be open
- Read carefully the intructions you see on the sreen before you proceed with your application
- Answer the following questions given on the screen to proceed to the next step
- Accept “WSU Terms and Conditions” and click continue
- Provide all your personal details as requested on the online application form
- Complete and submit your application for review
- If you you have a student number, you will be given a link to log into the online applications webpage with your student number to complete and submit your application for evaluation
All communication that will follow after you have successfully completed your application will be sent to the email address you have provided. If you face any problem during the application process, please, send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may Also Read: UWC Application Form 2024-2025
Documents Required for WSU Online Application 2024-2025
New Applicants: All new prospective applicants must have the following certificates as supporting doduments:
- The “Old Senior” certificate
- The National Senior Certificate “NSC”
- National Certificate Vocational “NCV”
- N6 certificate
- Current grade 12 learners must upload Grade 11 final results and first quarter or mid-year results if available.
- Post-matric candidates must upload a matric or equivalent certificate, academic record, copy of ID or passport.
Mature age exemption for admission for some programmes may be considered by some departments. You may enquire from the Admissions Office at email@example.com for more details.
Transfer Students: Students who are from other tertiary institution may apply and submit the following documents:
- Matric Certificate
- Post-Matric Certificate
- Identity Document
- Official Academic Report
- Conduct Certificate.
International Applicants: International applicants should provide the following documents:
- A certified copy of your passport
- You will need to first apply to Universities South Africa (Usaf) for evaluation of school results or other degree/diploma certificates.
- When you receive the results from Usaf you may commence with the application process and upload the results
Walter Sisulu University, WSU Admission Requirements 2024-2025
Minimum Admission Requirements into Undergraduate Programmes:
- A National Senior Certificate (NSC), with Bachelor’s degree endorsement with an achievement rating of at least level 4 (50 – 59%) in Life Sciences, Mathematics, Physical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences.
- English and any other subject with an achievement rating of at least level 3 (40 – 49%).
- A Senior Certificate (SC) with Matriculation Exemption or mature exemption with at least E (HG) or D (SG) in English, Life Sciences, Mathematics, Physical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences.
- A National Certificate Vocational (NCV) Level 4 with Bachelor’s degree endorsement with at least 60% in Life Sciences, Mathematics, Physical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences. The subjects that will be not be taken as majors including English can have at least 50%.
- N4 or N5 or N6 Certificate with at least 50% achievement in the respective subjects that are equivalent to English, Life Sciences, Mathematics, Physical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences.
For more details on Walter Sisulu University admission requirements for 2024, click HERE
Visit www.wsu.ac.za for details on WSU Online Application 2024
OTHER RELATED LINKS:
- University of Western Cape Online Application 2024-2025
- Apply At University of Western Cape 2024-2025
- wsu online application 2024 opening date
- wsu online application 2024 closing date
- wsu application dates for 2024-2025
- wsu application form 2024-2025
- wsu application form 2024 pdf download
- wsu application status 2024-2025